Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 5 playing about 5 minutes less per game.
ahh ok

interesting stat

could it be argued that Harrell, most of his minutes arent playing against the other teams starters and Tatum isnt playing against the other teams second unit??

ahh ok

interesting stat

could it be argued that Harrell, most of his minutes arent playing against the other teams starters and Tatum isnt playing against the other teams second unit??

I don't buy that bcuz nba coaches stagger minutes throughout the league. It can be argued tho that one player is considered untradeable and got next while the other player was filler in a blockbuster trade.

I don't buy that bcuz nba coaches stagger minutes throughout the league. It can be argued tho that one player is considered untradeable and got next while the other player was filler in a blockbuster trade.
touche

Fuck is up with Lakers management? Why even say all that?

Regardless of if you are privately considering Kidd or not, isnt the better public statement something like we are looking at every available option and will go with the best possible option for the team.

Hell no.

When you coming off Byron to Luke to possibly Kidd next up rumors you better squash that shit if it’s not true. Especially when the fan base already riled up and questioning the FO. A Kidd hire would be awful(better off keeping Luke and making him hire qualified assistants at that point) dispelling that shit asap matters for those that follow this team.

Hell no.

When you coming off Byron to Luke to possibly Kidd next up rumors you better squash that shit if it’s not true. Especially when the fan base already riled up and questioning the FO. A Kidd hire would be awful(better off keeping Luke and making him hire qualified assistants at that point) dispelling that shit asap matters for those that follow this team.

Damn. Haha. I aint know the fan base was that riled up. In that case you got a point.

Fuck is up with Lakers management? Why even say all that?

Regardless of if you are privately considering Kidd or not, isnt the better public statement something like we are looking at every available option and will go with the best possible option for the team.
LOL, its pretty much a fuck u to Woj. Like @BDBIID told u yesterday, the beef there is real.

Donic and Young should both be ROY

i dont understand why they trying to make this shit difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back