Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoutout to kawhi for the jab step to the middy and then a block at the rim...

Hornets with the 3 to win

Lets get a stop raptors

Btw, what happened to the Hornets announcers man? Dell still cool but the guy next to him gets more annoying everytime I watch a game. Shits disgusting.

Btw, what happened to the Hornets announcers man? Dell still cool but the guy next to him gets more annoying everytime I watch a game. Shits disgusting.
Lmao when I was watching the game I was like "this announcer annoying as shit, calm the fuck down"

If I was an announcer then I would've cussed on live television after that shot. I never seen a winning buzzer beater shot like that in the league

Damn

Lakers trainers think the BBB shoes fucked him up?

If I'm late, I'm sorry

I'm high and just now seeing it

AFRICA tuesday is when you realize you gonna get a late lotto pick in a throwaway season

We ready nigga lets get it!!

We’ll see. Woj Laker sources shaky

Jeanie’s media mouthpiece is Shelburne & she flat out said Kidd not being considered.

At the same time I personally won’t rule it out 100% because Kidd does seem like some Magic shit

Hope yall keep Zo around if yall sign Kidd. That would be a heck of a mentor for the youngn

O.G. stat of the day:
Montrezl Harrell who comes off the bench AFTER the soon to be 6th man of the year has more 20 point games than Jayson Tatum who has started every game for the Celtics this year.

#ABB

Africa your season is a bust I would assume if you wind up with like a 13-15th pick And don't make the playoffs?

Bamba not even developing because he's out and is Isaac doing his thing?

O.G. stat of the day:
Montrezl Harrell who comes off the bench AFTER the soon to be 6th man of the year has more 20 point games than Jayson Tatum who has started every game for the Celtics this year.

#ABB
how many more?

I didn't even know rose was shut down in minny

Idk what they can even do in the off-season

I mean next year they have Covington, okogie( I really like him) saric, back along with towns and Teague and trash Wiggins.. I mean it's a good young team but it's not gonna be better than 10th in the West again

They gotta send Wiggins out and get a point guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back