Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ok OG..but ain't anyone here drawing that comparison

N since u hating...quick let's put up Ben Simmons shooting percentage

It’s safe to say it. The sample size is big enough now. March is just the Heat’s month.

After Monday’s impressive road win against the Thunder, the Heat moved to 7-2 in March this season. Miami’s only losses this month have come against the top two teams in the Eastern Conference, Toronto and Milwaukee.

But zoom out to examine the entirety of Erik Spoelstra’s 11-season tenure as the Heat’s head coach, and winning in March has become a trend. Miami has posted an eye-opening 111-59 record (.653 winning percentage) in March under Spoelstra, compared to a regular-season winning percentage of .580 in all other months.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nba/miami-heat/article228113169.html

You can read the rest if you want but I've first noticed in I think 2009 that wade plays his best ball in March and maybe it does have to do with what he said it the rest of the article or maybe he knows playoffs are coming so it's time to let it out

What's up with all the Tatum bashing? Reading some of these comments you would think the guy is playing awful right now. Lol. Tatum is already better than most of the guys in his draft class outside of Ben Simmons. The guy played great in the playoffs when he was given the green light to be the main offensive weapon and he is still putting up good numbers on solid efficiency while now having to figure out how to play a different role.

That has been Boston's biggest issue all season is how all this talent is going to mesh. Brown, Tatum and Rozier all are being asked to take a step back after they proved they could thrive with more usage in the playoffs last season. Guys are having issues with their roles

What's up with all the Tatum bashing? Reading some of these comments you would think the guy is playing awful right now. Lol. Tatum is already better than most of the guys in his draft class outside of Ben Simmons. The guy played great in the playoffs when he was given the green light to be the main offensive weapon and he is still putting up good numbers on solid efficiency while now having to figure out how to play a different role.

That has been Boston's biggest issue all season is how all this talent is going to mesh. Brown, Tatum and Rozier all are being asked to take a step back after they proved they could thrive with more usage in the playoffs last season. Guys are having issues with their roles

I never bashed him. I just said imo i don't see him being a superstar like he was projected to be after his playoff run. He took advantage of some mismatches during the playoffs. I can't hate on that. But in the real world when i hear people say he is untouchable and Boston should turn down any offer for AD if the package includes Tatum, i have to laugh. He ain't THAT nice.

Tatum aint been the same since the chick with the big titties interviewed him and he couldnt look up from the floor

The Church of Luka Day Saints and Jayson Christ.

The two young players you can’t be critical of whatsoever lol.

I said dude still gonna be all star, OG pretty much the same,w313 a lil more critical but damn.

I’ll repent guys.
:cry3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back