Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BDBIID ???

CorruptVagueGelding-max-1mb.gif

refs makin sure the lakers win tonight
The refs did try...they did try by putting Giannis in foul trouble early for daring to guard Bron and the officials ruined fans chance to see a duel; and basically blowing the whistle constantly one way and not blowing the whistle on other fouls like when Bledsoe had Ingram on his hip. Ingram played his ass off. That boy good. As for the rest, the refs did help the Lakers. If it wasn't for Bledsoe Bucks would've lost this one; cause Giannis really was almost taken out of the game. Sad, but, the NBA and loan sharks and the betting committees and commercials and endorsements lose a ton of money without Bron in the playoffs; and since he earned superstar face of the league status, his teams will get the benefit of the doubt on these games. Still it might not save his team a playoff spot, but it definitely helps keep games close when it's 5 playing against 7 on the floor.

Meanwhile the Suns was eliminated in February

“I’m done with not making the playoffs. I’m serious,” Booker said Wednesday as the Suns conducted their exit interviews following a 21-61 season. “This is probably the last year I’m ever not making the playoffs. That’s putting pressure on myself I need. I’m watching these games right now with teams trying to clinch and the playoff atmosphere of those games and those are the games I want to be in.”

The refs did try...they did try by putting Giannis in foul trouble early for daring to guard Bron and the officials ruined fans chance to see a duel; and basically blowing the whistle constantly one way and not blowing the whistle on other fouls like when Bledsoe had Ingram on his hip. Ingram played his ass off. That boy good. As for the rest, the refs did help the Lakers. If it wasn't for Bledsoe Bucks would've lost this one; cause Giannis really was almost taken out of the game. Sad, but, the NBA and loan sharks and the betting committees and commercials and endorsements lose a ton of money without Bron in the playoffs; and since he earned superstar face of the league status, his teams will get the benefit of the doubt on these games. Still it might not save his team a playoff spot, but it definitely helps keep games close when it's 5 playing against 7 on the floor.

I almost threw my remote at the tv when they didn't call that foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back