2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao niggas can’t get a stop to save their lives.

I felt this was going to be a loss after I saw Wiggins wasnt playing

The break is much needed right now....hopefully we get Clint back for either the Lakers or Warriors game and we can add Morris and House to the rotation shortly after

PJ Tucker playing way too many minutes and obviously our rebounding and defense sucks

I felt this was going to be a loss after I saw Wiggins wasnt playing

The break is much needed right now....hopefully we get Clint back for either the Lakers or Warriors game and we can add Morris and the rotation

PJ Tucker playing way too many minutes and obviously our rebounding and defense sucks

They missing house too. If they come up short this season I’m blaming Fertita Morey and dantoni this all their doing.

Reactions: southsil4lil
Since Allstar is this weekend...

Fun Fact: I watched him do this in the College Slam Dunk contest the year b4 he went to the NBA.

Even weirder...before he was gettin ready to do the dunk...I said to myself along the lines of

"I wonder if he's gonna do a b/t the legs dunk"

Dunno why that popped in my head. Especially considering at that time...he was the 1st person I've seen do this. Never seen or heard anyone doing this kinda dunk.

knicks on a 18 game losing streak,hard to believe kyrie and durant will leave their current situations where they both can get more years and dough to go to that train wreck that hasn’t made the playoffs in 6 years

can’t get right suns on a 15 game losing streak

Reactions: 313 Wayz
knicks on a 18 game losing streak,hard to believe kyrie and durant will leave their current situations where they both can get more years and dough to go to that train wreck that hasn’t made the playoffs in 6 years

can’t get right suns on a 15 game losing streak

Bruh im not sitting here defending the Knicks.

The thing is if KD and Irving come to the Knicks itll be cause they not happy where they at and they come to play with each other. They not joining THIS team. They will be joining each other and only a handful of players on this team will be on the team.

Its a small chance any of this happens. I wont put money on it happening, but if it does its not gonna have anything to do with Kyrie and KD wanting to come to THIS team.

Bruh im not sitting here defending the Knicks.

The thing is if KD and Irving come to the Knicks itll be cause they not happy where they at and they come to play with each other. They not joining THIS team. They will be joining each other and only a handful of players on this team will be on the team.

Its a small chance any of this happens. I wont put money on it happening, but if it does its not gonna have anything to do with Kyrie and KD wanting to come to THIS team.

I get what you saying, but they can go other places and do that too, like the nets(or clippers if they move gallinari) they're a better team

I get what you saying, but they can go other places and do that too, like the nets(or clippers if they move gallinari) they're a better team

Yep. The only thing the Knicks got going for them is the allure of them two saving the Mecca. Other then that, the Nets are the best team out the three with the best coach, and LA got the best weather and the logo.

Reactions: juks
Yep. The only thing the Knicks got going for them is the allure of them two saving the Mecca. Other then that, the Nets are the best team out the three with the best coach, and LA got the best weather and the logo.
Y’all are always rumored to get superstars and it rarely happens they’re using y’all as leverage. Y’all the Jets of the NBA.

Last night of actual games until next Thursday and the slate consists of Hornets Magic, Knicks Hawks and Thunder @ Pelicans for the national game

Last edited:
Teams have already played 2/3 of the season.

That's a crazy amount of games before the break.

Most of these teams have been playing really lazy these last 2 weeks cuz they exhausted right now

Reactions: southsil4lil
Status
Not open for further replies.