Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I been saying! Lakers got I think 25 games left with the 5th hardest schedule

BDB talking about the playoffs like it's a given lol

Even Dwight's Lakers got in

Lol why you hate the lakers so much now?

Out the asb they should win 5 out 6 only legit team they face is the bucks

They still got some head to head match ups wit the clippers and kings and face several bottom teams(suns,bulls,knicks,pelicans,wizards) too so they got a chance

they definitely need lonzo back asap

He lashing out because he my son.

Niggas always try to raise up against their fathers

Thunder the only west team who has washed the warriors by 20+ 3x in the last 2 years,

And if you wanted to say that they could challenge the warriors cause of their length or cause PG is balling then itd be all good. But saying they need to pray?! Nigga please. Like we don't notice Westbrook is having his worst shooting season ever? What? It's not gonna matter that they have no shooters besides George?!

they match up with them very well.Laker pups were goin ot with them last year and washed them on christmas without lebron & washed them 2 years ago.Lol @ thinking the lakers couldnt win one game

Is it oochie wally or is it one mic? Because...
Lakers makin the playoffs? I read kings and clippers have easier schedules to finish

and they haven't looked good since lebron returned
You did it to yourself, ol I remember jumping on Eddie Murphy's couch ass. No I don't think the 10th seed can get a game off the warriors when they cant even get in the tourney.
Want to bring up regular season games like lebron ain't 1-8 in his last 9 finals games against the warriors.

And if you wanted to say that they could challenge the warriors cause of their length or cause PG is balling then itd be all good. But saying they need to pray?! Nigga please. Like we don't notice Westbrook is having his worst shooting season ever? What? It's not gonna matter that they have no shooters besides George?!

Is it oochie wally or is it one mic? Because...

You did it to yourself, ol I remember jumping on Eddie Murphy's couch ass. No I don't think the 10th seed can get a game off the warriors when they cant even get in the tourney.
Want to bring up regular season games like lebron ain't 1-8 in his last 9 finals games against the warriors.

the thunder are 11th in the nba in 3 point shooting lol exposing yourself real quick

westbrook having a worst shooting season yet his best defensive season ever

I'm asking are the lakers gonna make the playoffs they're 2.5 out with 25-27 games left.

Again sit your goofy casual ass down somewhere

I think the Lakers make it in.

If I remember right, they got 1 game against the Kings and 2 against the Clippers. I wouldnt bet against Bron in any of those games.

The Lakers looked real bad and uninterested against the Hawks. But I think after All Star break, Bron will take it up a notch and if nothing else beat the teams directly in front of him.

Steph curry averaging 13 ppg 29% fg and 22% from 3 vs the lakers this season, they clearly give him problems defensively

and his 3 point shooting drops significantly vs the lakers the last 3 seasons 41,42,44% vs the league 35,33,22 %vs the lakers

you crazy(really a casual) if you think the warriors sweeping the lakers

Who yall think getting those last two spots in the East out of Detroit, Orlando, Charlotte and Miami?

Magic on a 4 game winning streak and only a game and a half behind Detroit for 8th and they play Charlotte tomorrow whose ahead by 2 games......wouldnt mind seeing them get in and some new faces in the post season

I fuck with Kemba but the Hornets are one of the most uninteresting teams in basketball(wish they could've got Marc Gasol)...Blake Griffin having a career year but Im not trying to watch Reggie Jackson and Andre Drummond either

Who yall think getting those last two spots in the East out of Detroit, Orlando, Charlotte and Miami?

Magic on a 4 game winning streak and only a game and a half behind Detroit for 8th and they play Charlotte tomorrow whose ahead by 2 games......wouldnt mind seeing them get in and some new faces in the post season

I fuck with Kemba but the Hornets are one of the most uninteresting teams in basketball(wish they could've got Marc Gasol)...Blake Griffin having a career year but Im not trying to watch Reggie Jackson and Andre Drummond either

Reggie Jackson the problem.

Drummond had 27 and 20 rebounds the other day. Him and Blake play well together.

We just have terrible wing and guard play.

I wonder what we would look like if we drafted Donovan Mitchell instead of Luke Kennard

I think we have a real shot if we can stay healhty to be honest. Based of our sos vs the teams that are also in the running we should have the inside track. Big game tomorrow night against the Hornets

Miami has the hardest schedule in the league, 11th seed here we come!

We the only team where you can put the Hawks as an automatic L

The Nuggets have been so good this year but they dont scare anyone.

I cant trust them either. They are a rising team and need to prove they belong in the playoffs.

I say that to say they are missing an edge. IT can possibly provide that for them. He shouldnt be a starter and be a 6th man at best when hes back to form, but he can add that attitude and hunger they seem to be missing.

Its more likely that IT messes up their chemistry and hurts them so bad defensively they hardly play him, but if it all works out he can give them exactly what they need.

Its just tough to hide two bad defenders. I dont see how they can Jokic and IT on the floor together for a prolonged period of time, but it would be intetesting to see if they can pull it off.

the thunder are 11th in the nba in 3 point shooting lol exposing yourself real quick

westbrook having a worst shooting season yet his best defensive season ever

I'm asking are the lakers gonna make the playoffs they're 2.5 out with 25-27 games left.

Again sit your goofy casual ass down somewhere

Okc 3 point attempts are in the bottom 3rd of the league, both by a per game basis and per percentage of their offense. They are not a 3 point shooting team. Steph, Klay, and Kd make more 3s per game than their entire team combined.

Westbrook choking 4th quarters away on a weekly basis and is shooting 24% from 3 (he still taking them though) and you wanna talk about his defense?! Westbrook? Look you don't know what you are talking about, you overstated your position and now are left to defend a losing position.

You bigged up the Lakers as a team that could give the Warriors trouble, when they having trouble even qualifying themselves. Ol uncle Rico if only the coach would've put me, hating from outside of the club, when you can't even get in ass.

Lakers team is full on mutiny status, whole team on the trade block, Luke seat hotter by the game, magic wont shut up, lebron showing for the first time signs of being human, etc. They need to handle their own internal problems before they bark at ANYBODY, let alone the champions that chumped their best player 2 years running. Wolves and sheep, youngin, wolves and sheep.

Okc 3 point attempts are in the bottom 3rd of the league, both by a per game basis and per percentage of their offense. They are not a 3 point shooting team.

you're moving goalposts you said they had no shooting remember?

yet they're 11th(literally a few hundredths away from being top 10 in the nba) in 3 point shooting now it's they're not a 3 point shooting team lol

m7s1s7.jpg

http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/...er-game/sort/avgThreePointFieldGoalsAttempted

17th in the nba in 3's per game aint bottom 3 doggie and per % of their offense? wtf 1/3 of their offense is shooting 3's what the fukk are you talking about

and you wanna talk about his defense?! Westbrook? Look you don't know what you are talking about, you overstated your position and now are left to defend a losing position.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/def_rtg_top_10.html

russ is #6 in the nba in defensive rating, you keep exposing yourself

rest of your post was rambling trash so I deleted all that extra essay text, don't quote me no more you a clueless fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back