Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PG has every front office thinking that they can convince a star player to stay once they get them in house.

If you believe in your culture you should feel that way....but also only certain players are worth that risk

Tough break for my nigga Mo....wonder how this changes the Magics approach to moving or not moving Vucevic

Bum ass players? Who in the proposed package is a bum? How many players on the Pelicans are better than the players in that last reported package? Knock it off, homie.
Bruh I'm taking my personal feelings out of this. My squad talent is shit compared to most of the league, Jrue and maybe fucking Frank Jackson only has some good talent. But it's not about comparing our squad to yours. It's about comparing you guys young assets to the the Knicks and Celtics potential assets. Lebron and Klutch sports don't want you guys young assets which is why they hoeing them out like this for AD. Which is fucking Genius by my franchise to leak this information to create bad blood for the Lakers entitled ass fanbase.

You telling me y'all willing to trade ALL of the young valuables for AD ???? That shows desperation and anticipation that y'all young "core" ain't it bruh. Lebron knows. Rich Paul shady ass knows. Magic knows. The only ones that don't know is delusional Lakers fans and casual fans who use them basic ass deep stats sheets which doesn't even factor in everything like per 36 min for example.

Yall should have drafted Fox instead of Lonzo complacent ass and y'all probably would have AD by now.

I wont believe that AD wont get traded until the trade deadline is officially over.

But im liking the news.

0% Lakers hate when I say this. Its just that even though chances are slim, waiting till the offseason still gives NY an outside chance to get AD if they land the #1 pick.
Y'all get that pick and I'm pretty sure he all y'all's bruh.

What better way to start over than that Lakers deal? A lot of assets on rookie deals with future firsts included. This would give the new FO all kinds of options moving forward.
Negative sir. Those future picks is a bluff to make that shit sound good. Those future Laker picks will never amount to anything at late first rounders. And the young assets from the Lakers are not strong compared to what the Pelicans can get if they start a bidding war in the East. NY package potentially is the best they can do. Knox is also on a rookie deal and getting another generational talent in Zion will exceed them LA divas who gonna give us another Kaman, Aminu, and Gordon moment.

Why is everyone acting like this Laker package is so fucking good? What's the rush to trade so fast? Worst case is AD plays again and get a bad injury, but if all goes well our leverage increases if May14 goes right for NY

Bruh I'm taking my personal feelings out of this. My squad talent is shit compared to most of the league, Jrue and maybe fucking Frank Jackson only has some good talent. But it's not about comparing our squad to yours. It's about comparing you guys young assets to the the Knicks and Celtics potential assets. Lebron and Klutch sports don't want you guys young assets which is why they hoeing them out like this for AD. Which is fucking Genius by my franchise to leak this information to create bad blood for the Lakers entitled ass fanbase.

You telling me y'all willing to trade ALL of the young valuables for AD ???? That shows desperation and anticipation that y'all young "core" ain't it bruh. Lebron knows. Rich Paul shady ass knows. Magic knows. The only ones that don't know is delusional Lakers fans and casual fans who use them basic ass deep stats sheets which doesn't even factor in everything like per 36 min for example.

Yall should have drafted Fox instead of Lonzo complacent ass and y'all probably would have AD by now.

Your feelings are obviously involved if your assessment of the young talent offered in that trade is that they are "bum ass players". Even in comparison to any other young core in the league, they can't be seen as bums. Not objectively.

The willingness to trade them for AD has more to do with what AD is now, and will be for the foreseeable future, vs what the youngsters may become. The Lakers window with Lebron is narrow. Made all too clear by this injury he just returned from. Magic is in the now. Even though this summer was supposed to be part of the initial plan.

Negative sir. Those future picks is a bluff to make that shit sound good. Those future Laker picks will never amount to anything at late first rounders. And the young assets from the Lakers are not strong compared to what the Pelicans can get if they start a bidding war in the East. NY package potentially is the best they can do. Knox is also on a rookie deal and getting another generational talent in Zion will exceed them LA divas who gonna give us another Kaman, Aminu, and Gordon moment.

Why is everyone acting like this Laker package is so fucking good? What's the rush to trade so fast? Worst case is AD plays again and get a bad injury, but if all goes well our leverage increases if May14 goes right for NY

It's a very long shot NY even gets Zion. What if you luck up and NY does send him to NO. Zion turns out to be a star. A few years down the line his people are gonna want him in a large market to maximize his brand too. Then what?

I wont believe that AD wont get traded until the trade deadline is officially over.

But im liking the news.

0% Lakers hate when I say this. Its just that even though chances are slim, waiting till the offseason still gives NY an outside chance to get AD if they land the #1 pick.

Would you trade Knox + DSJ + 1st pick for AD?

Kuzma, Ingram, Ball > anything NY can give us

Looking objectively, the only issue with this is that Ingram is due for a contract extension next season and the only way he stay in NO imo is with a near max. Ingram been really good lately, but im still not sure if hes a max/near max player yet. So is the trade is as good as it is if it means having to pay Ingram a max or end up losing him?

Same with Lonzo. He wont be eligible for an extension till the season after next but his camp is already making noise that he doesnt wanna be there.

So is the Lakers offer as good as it is when you will have to overpay two players just to keep them to stay?

Kuzma is a bit different because he comes from a poor ass background and being the 27th pick hasnt been making as good money as Ingram and Lonzo have, so Kuzma will most likely sign with the Pelicans just to make sure he gets that 5th year.

With all that considered, the Lakers pick isnt as attractive as it seems.

If Ingram, Kuzma, and Lonzo all resign for their market value, its the best offer yall will get by far.

Considering all that, the Pels tanking and getting a top 5 pick, and then trading AD for the #1 pick really seems like yall best option. If NY gets the #1 pick, theres a good chance yall can get Knox and Frank and a few more first rounders too.

Knox is gonna be really good. Id put his potential up there with Ingram and Tatum. He was the youngest player in this rookie class and so far hes been a boy playing against men. Hes completly lost on the court and the game is clearly moving too fast for him and hes still shown great flashes. His numbers might not look it, but hes gonna be really good.

If NY gets the #1 pick, Pelicans could get Zion, Knox, Frank, another 1st rounder, some 2nd rounders, plus a top 5-7 pick of their own, and trade Jrue for whatever other picks and young assets might put them in the best position. .

Would you trade Knox + DSJ + 1st pick for AD?

Only if the rumors are true and we get KD. At that point the window is now, and picks and young players are all tradeable.

If we dont get KD or another legit superstar, I dont make that trade. As good as AD is, he cant do it alone.

If we dont have a star to pair with AD, I rather keep the pick, dsj and knox and continue developing the kids and rebuilding organically

Im really high on Knox. I see him being much improved next year, and really really good in 3 years. For a kid who is legit a deer in the head lights almost every game, hes shown he has all the tools to be a star. Once he grows into his body a bit and the game slows down, hes gonna be great.

Its about where AD wanna go

If he says he don't want to play in NY they aint trading shit
Same for Boston (DA aint no fool)

With his agent being Rich Paul I can see them trying to force his way to LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back