Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson Chandler will fit perfect on yo squad.

Im more interested in Fultz. Chandler and Fultz for Ross + protected frp+ filler would be ideal for us. Not sure what Fultz value is or what your FO would want tbh but Ross would be a great fit on that team and a nice fall back option if Jimmy walks this summer.

Im more interested in Fultz. Chandler and Fultz for Ross + protected frp+ filler would be ideal for us. Not sure what Fultz value is or what your FO would want tbh but Ross would be a great fit on that team and a nice fall back option if Jimmy walks this summer.

Nobody knows what the end game is with Fultz. I think Philly is too invested in him right now. It's hard to say if they want to salvage some kind of assets for him and cut ties or see this thing through. Regardless I'm gonna have to say that trade you propose is no bueno for me dog.

Now, Mo for Fultz and we can talk. Lol

Nobody knows what the end game is with Fultz. I think Philly is too invested in him right now. It's hard to say if they want to salvage some kind of assets for him and cut ties or see this thing through. Regardless I'm gonna have to say that trade you propose is no bueno for me dog.

Now, Mo for Fultz and we can talk. Lol

Yea i figured. Mo for Fultz is a hard pass tho lol. Fultz might be damaged goods.

tumblr_nlfhmi7kVO1u9ftrro1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Where’s all my Spurs slander talking about their defense and how they’ve got no chance to make the playoffss.

2 All Star talents, scrappy team, GOAT system all time, and Greg fucking Popovich. They gonna be in the playoff mix bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back