2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been talks about bazemore today

Also the mavs being interested in Kevin love with another team I can't remember

Gordon supposed to be out another week and 2-3 more weeks for Chris Paul(probably coming back for the Toronto game at the end of the month)

I really like this Denver team, I expect them to fall back into the middle of the pack and I dont think Ill buy them in the in the playoffs but they are a really good team

Going to be interesting to see what their rotation looks like when Barton comes back and IT gets health......Juancho had been getting a lot of burn on the wing(and shooting 41% from 3 on almost 4 attempts per game) but when Barton comes I wonder if he'll go back to playing the 4 full time, if so I expect Trey Lyles to the one to fall out of the rotation

I went to look at the schedule for the 15th and was like, these some weak ass games for MLK

Hopefully Waiters replaced somebody in the lineup by then. If they can’t find minutes for Waiters, fuck Dragic coming back to?
MLK Day is the 21st

Btw I'm feeling that Kevin love to the mavs trade to pair him with DeAndre Jordan until they don't resign him in the summer

But do the mavs even have what it takes to snag love? You would at minimal have to give up Barnes and DSJ

And if you do that, whats the point in trading for him

I do like the idea though

Because

1. AD gone

2. It's the pelicans

3. After Washington he should go to a better franchise especially one with a good medical staff considering his injury history
It's not guaranteed AD is gone now. We finally getting somewhat healthy and even have started a little win streak. Besides, even if he does leave Beal, Jrue, and whoever we trade for is not a bad little core.

It's not guaranteed AD is gone now. We finally getting somewhat healthy and even have started a little win streak. Besides, even if he does leave Beal, Jrue, and whoever we trade for is not a bad little core.
You right it's not a bad core after he leaves

Holiday, Beal, Randle

Reactions: silverfoxx
Randle is probably gonna be the odd man out

I would rather keep mirotic 3pt shooting

Reactions: silverfoxx
Status
Not open for further replies.