Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pistons can't expect to win games with

Bruce Brown and Reggie bullock starting and both playing 30+ mins lol

Then on the bench have Stanley Johnson,Calderon old ass, luke Kennard, and Jon leuer with Langston galloway and Glenn Robinson waiting in the wings

Roster/lineups straight disgusting

Then on the bench have Stanley Johnson,Calderon old ass, luke Kennard, and Jon leuer with Langston galloway and Glenn Robinson waiting in the wings

Yea SVG fucked the roster up big time. They need shooting bad. That's why I hoped we could get Bradley Beal somehow.

I like Bruce Brown tho. His defense is really good. It would be nice if we had a better roster and he could be 9th 10th man and still develop him but we have no choice but to start him.

Honestly until Reggie Jackson contract ends we are destined to be an 8 seed

You wanna keep Stanley Johnson man?

Y'all wasting these prime Blake Griffin years at 32 mil a year

I hope y'all make the playoffs and win a game or two. Y'all havent won a game since May 2008 against the Big three celtics. Leading scorer was Antonio mcdyess lol

You wanna keep Stanley Johnson man?

Y'all wasting these prime Blake Griffin years at 32 mil a year

I hope y'all make the playoffs and win a game or two. Y'all havent won a game since May 2008 against the Big three celtics. Leading scorer was Antonio mcdyess lol

Naw Johnson shot is too inconsistent and need to be gone also.

He should have played football instead of basketball

In this league u need a good wing player and we dont have that.

While I have you how do you feel about Kennard? Is he actually good or you think he can be? Also you got johnson,ish?,bullock, and I think calderon coming off the books

Y'all gotta get a wing badly unless you wanna just draft one in the lottery but idk if y'all are trying to win with Blake there so maybe not

While I have you how do you feel about Kennard? Is he actually good or you think he can be? Also you got johnson,ish?,bullock, and I think calderon coming off the books

Y'all gotta get a wing badly unless you wanna just draft one in the lottery but idk if y'all are trying to win with Blake there so maybe not

I'm meh on him. SVG ruined his confidence last season and then 10 games in this year he suffered a shoulder injury and missed almost a month.

Not to mention that Blake is leading the team in assists.

Shoutout to haslem for announcing his retirement

Wonder what the heat will feel/look like after him and wade are gone.

Pat I think is gonna pass away while working because idk when he gonna retire

Man seem like Haslem had the best gig in sports for bout that last 10 years. Him and James Jones

With Wade set on retirement at the end of the season and Haslem leaning that way, their hope is other Heat players can carry on “the culture” they will leave behind.

“Once it’s over for us, there has to be a leader, there has to be somebody that carries the culture and passes it on to the next generation,” Haslem said. “These guys are working right now. As much as me and Dwyane would like, right now there’s really nobody that’s fully grasped what we would like to pass on like guys passed it on to us. So we’re trying to fast track that. That is something for me that I take personal. When I walk away from this organization and the basketball side of things, I would like it to be in good hands, and I would like to see the culture and tradition continue to carry on the right way.”

Is there a player on the Heat’s roster that Haslem believes is fit for the job?

“I love what Justise [Winslow] is doing,” he said. “I love the edge that he plays with. I relate to that edge. I relate to that edge of one-thing-can-get-you-thrown-out type edge that you play with, that chip on your shoulder. I relate to that. If I can pick somebody, I would love for it to be Justise.”

I actually liked the vanilla gorilla NH

But no haslem was better in his prime and fuck Brandon Roy he had a hot 3 years though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back