Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga you ain’t watched one Pacer game lol

Stfu

Ay man I'm not paid to watch pacers basketball

I'm here to tell you justise winslow had a career high 10 assists last night and miami is 7-1 with him as the starting PG

I'm just showing Indy love when the media won't

It's a shame nobody is talking about the pacers when they are the 4th best team in the league and are 1.5 games out of first in the east

With one all-star caliber player

Their defense is really good, Sabonis has taken another step forward and the funny thing is Tyreke Evans has actually been a bit of a disappointment so far this season

My biggest concern is with them though is their offense can be shaky at times which is the problem they had in the playoffs last season

I think they would be better if they let Myles Turner shoot some more from 3.....hes shooting 39% but only on like 2 attempts per game, want to see what he does with a higher volume and the green light like Brooke Lopez

With that being said I also want to add Oladipo is the second best shooting guard in the league.....not Klay Thompson

Their defense is really good, Sabonis has taken another step forward and the funny thing is Tyreke Evans has actually been a bit of a disappointment so far this season

My biggest concern is with them though is their offense can be shaky at times which is the problem they had in the playoffs last season

I think they would be better if they let Myles Turner shoot some more from 3.....hes shooting 39% but only on like 2 attempts per game, want to see what he does with a higher volume and the green light like Brooke Lopez
The team as a whole I think is bottom 5 in threes attempted but I think is top 5 in % they need to shoot more and turner should up his average to 4 threes at the least since you can't anything out of thad young

Last edited:
Btw East all stars should be

Kawhi
Lowry
Giannis
Oladipo
Sabonis
Embiid
Simmons
Kemba
Blake
Kyrie
Beal
Richardson/Vucevic/Russell/Lavine

I like how you snuck Richardson in there lol.
He's been about Just about as good as russell and maybe sabonis has been and miami is a playoff team over teams like the magic/bulls/nets

Gotta rep for the set with some slight bias

Btw I knowingly left out butler for multiple reasons

The team as a whole I think is bottom 5 in threes attempted but I think is top 5 in % they need to shoot more and turner should up his average to 4 threes at the least since you can't anything out of thad young

Agreed

Thad Young been a beast on the defensive end though, dude is pretty much the reason why their defense has been as good as it is

Paul pierce's legacy fades away every year since he got shitted on by Joe Johnson and jameer nelson in the span of three weeks and it's great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back