Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond done got progressively worse on offense last few years. He ain't never been a real threat but nigga is abysmal now. Can't hit wide open 3s and can't finish around the rim.

Career 32% 3pt shooter.....shooting 20% from 3 this season(career low) and averaging a career high in turnovers

7 in a row. This is the most fun Nets team we’ve had since the back to back Finals years. Teammates that actually like each other and want to be here, guys who play hard and is hungry and a coach that gets the most out of his players. If this game was played in years past we would’ve lost.

7 in a row. This is the most fun Nets team we’ve had since the back to back Finals years. Teammates that actually like each other and want to be here, guys who play hard and is hungry and a coach that gets the most out of his players. If this game was played in years past we would’ve lost.

I like what the Nets are doing.

I really like Kenny Atkinson and I think hes been doing a great job and now that the Nets have their picks and some young talent, I think the league is gonna start taking notice of him as a great coach.

With that said though, how do you feel about the rumors that the Nets came close to firing him a few weeks ago?

The rumors are that Prokhorov wants to make the playoffs this year to boost the teams worth before the sale and almost forced your gm to fire Atkinson during the losing streak yall were on.

On top of that, I'm hearing that Prokhorov is trying to force some trades to happen for a playoff push.

How do you feel that Prokhorov might fuck shit up again for yall as soon as the Nets are finally out of the hole he dug for them?

I really like Kenny Atkinson and I think hes been doing a great job and now that the Nets have their picks and some young talent, I think the league is gonna start taking notice of him as a great coach.

With that said though, how do you feel about the rumors that the Nets came close to firing him a few weeks ago?

The rumors are that Prokhorov wants to make the playoffs this year to boost the teams worth before the sale and almost forced your gm to fire Atkinson during the losing streak yall were on.

On top of that, I'm hearing that Prokhorov is trying to force some trades to happen for a playoff push.

How do you feel that Prokhorov might fuck shit up again for yall as soon as the Nets are finally out of the hole he dug for them?
good questions brah

its cool to see your interest in other teams outside of the knicks by asking legitimate questions

They definitely would’ve fired him but to be honest we’re playing with house money we weren’t expected to be a playoff team so imo it’s best to stay the course unless you’re getting a top 5/10 player, and we’re still missing one of our best players (LeVert), Prokhorov needs to sit his ass down somewhere.

They definitely would’ve fired him but to be honest we’re playing with house money we weren’t expected to be a playoff team so imo it’s best to stay the course unless you’re getting a top 5/10 player, and we’re still missing one of our best players (LeVert), Prokhorov needs to sit his ass down somewhere.

Prokhorov needs to stay so dolan can be the second worst owner in NY

Btw Lmaoooo at Pat breaking out the sweatsuit and running rehab sessions personally

Wasn’t bout to let these little niggas take his money lol

Saw them Waiters media day pictures and was livid “who this mufucka playing with”
Probably didn't wanna have another mcroberts lol

He should debut in a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back