Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know how sustainable it is but Blake Griffin having one of if not the best individual year of his career, his true shooting is up, hes getting to the freethrow line at a good rate and shooting 37% from 3 on about 6 attempts per game......definitely didnt see that coming at age 29 and after all the injuries

off topic but I been stuck watching ESPN all day. These fuckers have been talking bout the same shit since 6AM
Lebron thinks AD to LA would be amazing.
Lebron gets blocked on a dunk.
Penny Hardaway vs Tennessee Vols
Pro Bowl snubs (ARod & Brady deserving?)
Raiders sign Nathan Peterman
blah blah blah

They basically pay numerous talking heads good money to give opinions about the same subjects all day long and have been getting away with it for a long time.

With all the league contracts they have rights to (ncaa,nba,nfl,mlb) they should be showing more game replays during the daytime and move all those talk shows to espn news.

/rant

Last edited:
off topic but I been stuck watching ESPN all day. These fuckers have been talking bout the same shit since 6AM
Lebron thinks AD to LA would be amazing.
Lebron gets blocked on a dunk.
Penny Hardaway vs Tennessee Vols
Pro Bowl snubs (ARod & Brady deserving?)
Raiders sign Nathan Peterman
blah blah blah

They basically pay numerous talking heads good money to give opinions about the same subjects all day long and have been getting away with it for a long time.

With all the league contracts they have rights to (ncaa,nba,nfl,mlb) they should be showing more game replays during the daytime and move all those talk shows to espn news.

/rant

I stopped giving a fuck about ESPN and FS1 outside of live sporting events undisputed and PTI

Thats why your not supposed to watch a all day new channel or sports channel etc.
True dat. I hardly ever watch sports tv unless it's a game or a documentary. I got stuck today with the in-laws and since they know I make most of my money through sports and they are casuals, they figured that watching espn all day is what I like to do. Should have seen the look on their faces when I asked them let's go to the gym and lift weights.

So Schroder & Felton are suspended tonight for leaving the bench area during the bullshit vs the Bulls started by Westbrook and Dunn.

The one-game suspension for Dennis Schroder will cost the guard $106,897. In addition, Raymond Felton will lose $16,510 for his one-game suspension. The Thunder will receive a $62K credit that projects to save the team $293K towards the luxury tax

Easily Westbrook's best assist of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back