Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

For my west coast ppl

Fox is super fast and his jumper has been working for him all season so far. Buddy’s numbers got better as soon as he was traded from New Orleans and it’s just carried over.

Bogdonovic is also a good player, Bagley is a good player and Cauley-Stein is finally playing like he was projected to be coming out of Kentucky. The Kings barring a major injury or a big trade from the teams under them are gonna slide into the playoffs or just miss getting in.

Thats too easy...
Came in off of great preseason play but with guys like Wayne, Dion, Wade, Tyler, J Rich, Mcgruder I was nervous he would just be in a suit most of the time

But the last 5 games He's played more than 20 mins:

9.4 points, 9 rebounds 2.2 steals 1.4 blocks 59% FG

At age 21

That's so encouraging

Pelican smoothies in New Orleans. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

props to Spolestra or however you spell that shit for going to a zone in small portions of the game

it legit confused the pelicans and they had no answer from the outside.

questionable officiating aside, you not gonna beat anybody giving up that many offensive rebounds in a game

Trading wins and losses isn't sustainable. Now is this time to string together a few wins in a row

Hot take... Start Harrison over Frazier. Frazier had a wide open path to the lane on a fast break, stopped and passed it backwards and it resulted in a turnover. At least Harrison shoots the fucking ball. I liked his energy and his willingness to get AD involved. Oh, and did I mention he actually shoots when he's open?

Kings pick not gonna be as great as once thought
Memphis pick the same
Flat Top man putting up Jumaine Jones numbers

S h a m b l e s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back