Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When IT and Will Barton comes back for Denver, who is going to lose playing time? I think Monte Morris is an actual better point guard than Murray but Jamal is younger and has shown to be at times an explosive scorer.

Denver actually has a few good assets they could use to maybe go after a big name player if they wanted too

When IT and Will Barton comes back for Denver, who is going to lose playing time? I think Monte Morris is an actual better point guard than Murray but Jamal is younger and has shown to be at times an explosive scorer.

Denver actually has a few good assets they could use to maybe go after a big name player if they wanted too
I wouldn't even play IT honestly if the team fully healthy

Monte morris is a great defender I wouldn't mess with his mins

I mostly wonder about MPJ mins

Last edited:
I wouldn't even play IT honestly if the team fully healthy

Monte morris is a great defender I wouldn't mess with his mins

I mostly wonder about MPJ mins

They should just let Porter sit out the season and watch. They are set up to be really good for a decent amount of time if they play shit right.

They need another legit scorer to really help them be a serious threat. Murray and Harris are nice but not really big time consistent scorers. IT if healthy might be able to fit that role. MIGHT

Kings may or may not be able to grab that 8th spot this year but I don't think they'll fall off the cliff at any point.

They had a very tough loss to GSW Friday but came back with a quality road win against a Mavs team that had been playing well.

Hey guys we just had a 4-2 road trip which is bonkers lol

Going in I swore we was gonna go 1-5 lol

DJJ is a regular rotation player which is what I always wanted

Kings may or may not be able to grab that 8th spot this year but I don't think they'll fall off the cliff at any point.

They had a very tough loss to GSW Friday but came back with a quality road win against a Mavs team that had been playing well.
Yeah but the mavs win if barea and DSJ play though especially barea

They should just let Porter sit out the season and watch. They are set up to be really good for a decent amount of time if they play shit right.

They need another legit scorer to really help them be a serious threat. Murray and Harris are nice but not really big time consistent scorers. IT if healthy might be able to fit that role. MIGHT
Yeah maybe you're right about MPJ and maybe IT can work off the bench with Morris and hernangomez

I don't think he's gonna be healthy ever again imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back