Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Lonzo/Ingram get to go somewhere else. Idk if Lonzo ever going be the player he need to be playing under Bron. Ingram definitely won’t.

Portland and them should get on the horn

Expected this to happen eventually

Jabari is a 4 and they got too many

Kuzma taking off though.

So Harden just got a 50 point triple double and nobody's saying nothing? It doesn't mean much for the season if that's what he has to do to win, but damn; for him that's going in his record book; and yeah I know there losing season is what it is, but that's a different topic

Last edited:
So Harden just got a 50 point triple double and nobody's saying nothing? It doesn't mean much for the season if that's what he has to do to win, but damn; for him that's going in his record book; and yeah I know there losing season is what it is, but that's a different topic
and you are??

Got great tickets for the Knicks game in charlotte tonight. 3 seats behind the Knicks bench.

Too bad its raining like a fuck and supposed to rain even harder tonight.

Im not gonna hope the Knicks win cause thats a long shot, just hoping its a competitive game.

Either that or I hope Kemba goes for 50. Trying to see something exciting

Damn what if I was still in Charlotte and I had to make you a pretzel during halftime?

I woulda left the site

0 chance I would recognize you or anyone else from this site. Im just not good with recognizing people especially if im not expecting them and I never expect to see anyone from here.

But to answer your question, we could have choped it up or id finally have a chance to stomp you out. Win win.

0 chance I would recognize you or anyone else from this site. Im just not good with recognizing people especially if im not expecting them and I never expect to see anyone from here.

But to answer your question, we could have choped it up or id finally have a chance to stomp you out. Win win.
Damn you showing me mad love

how about flip a coin

heads you beat him up

tails you beat him up

Jabari was starting to come around before Hoiberg got fired, well offensively. This just another failure in a long list of GarPax failures yet they're never on the hot seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back