Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes, scenery/fit matters before you just give up on a player

dont know how much they've invested in him at this point, but if you think even for a chance he still hasn't scratched the surface of his potential, then why not see what he has before you determine its a sunken cost
Who are you talking about, Frank or Mudiay?

@Beta i was thinking about writing my next piece about Hassan becoming a father. Since the heat currently stink, that seems to be the only interesting thing happening. What say you?
Fuck you asking me for? Lol

But uh try to talk about hassan and bam and how bam is a better option at this point. You can throw the father thing in there too and somehow tie it into him acting like a baby by leaving the bench early

BOOM

I got a stat hold on lemme look for it

Last edited:
They trying to bring a free agent or 2 in. I actually agree he should get time. Just what ever is left over. But at this point 4 dude not to have a niche, he’s stealing developmental minutes from kids that he received

If you get somebody to come, they not coming to play with Mudiay. Of course he’s further along than the kids, he’s had years. Therefore if he’s playing like a top guy, you leave him. Otherwise you wasting time.

well let me ask you, where would you say the knicks are in their rebuild? Like how many seasons do you think they might be before they are contending for a playoff spot?

They trying to bring a free agent or 2 in. I actually agree he should get time. Just what ever is left over. But at this point 4 dude not to have a niche, he’s stealing developmental minutes from kids that he received

If you get somebody to come, they not coming to play with Mudiay. Of course he’s further along than the kids, he’s had years. Therefore if he’s playing like a top guy, you leave him. Otherwise you wasting time.
Mudiay is still young enough to where he can develop into something and maybe in this system he may have found a home and I believe he’s like 21-22. It’s not like he’s 28-30. I think they should find a way to play and develop Frank at the same time. There’s too much upside there imo.

Also my disciple

Wanna talk about how bad heat are with Wayne Ellington?

Also how we shoot better from three when he's off the floor

The issue is with Trier and Dotsons emergence though. No one expected them to he good enough where Fizz HAS to give them minutes and Frank has just been playing horribly. Its hard to build a culture of playing hard when you got 2 young players playing that well and give their minutes to Frank.

I agree that Frank got the most upside out of all of them though

There’s no telling. This is legit a free year. You have a top player coming back next season and potential to bring another or 2.

So that could make them playoff contenders immediately. If that happens, you don’t need kids still trying to find their spots and get comfortable on the floor. You playing for nothing but a draft pick. Teach the kids how to play the game

Like I said, Mudiay should play, he’s under contract but he’s had years to figure it out. Give the next kid the same opportunity he got. It ain’t just about them being a couple years younger. He doesn’t have skills that translate to April-June.

Fiz should have learned his lesson already with that fair shit in Memphis. I hate to see young players stunted by coaches. Gilbert talked about this on one of those episode as well

The thing is, there is still minutes for Mudiay but take those minutes from Mario who’s a bum. Kanter who won’t be there too much longer. Trey Burke who you already know what to expect from.

You’re not playing for anything, take minutes from guys who might be more effective now but don’t lend to winning . Dude says “Frank was playing horrible” not really, there’s no offensive philosophy, a bunch of iso players and pick and roll. On defense, he’s far and away the best guy they have on the floor anytime he plays. That translates to June right now. You gotta see what more you can pull out. Terry Rozier is an upgrade over Mudiay right now and the same age.
ah ok

gotcha

I've only seem them in the couple of games they played against the pels and Frank seemed to be frustrated and wasnt playing well from what i recall

Not sure if it was just the matchups that were dictating his decisions but he didnt seem confident either

fwiw...i think hardaway, at this stage at his career has found his niche and could be a nice piece in a role that doesnt require so much from him. He can shoot, and that will at least get you a roster spot in today's league

Africa

Kevin porter or Nasir for miami?

For the Heat. I would probably go Nas. Hes a better fit. Ceiling just as high if not higher and his floor is also a lot higher then Porters. I see yall finishing in the 8-14 range tho so Nas might be off the board by the time yall pick

I like Timmy. Everybody picked Gary Harris when I asked over summer but I prefer Timmy. He just needs to be bumped down to the 3rd or 4th option

Lmaoo Fatboy windhorst went to same high school as Bron. Bron heard them comments from KD, ain’t want to answer questions about his personal media team
I legit didn't know that about that fat bastard

For the Heat. I would probably go Nas. Hes a better fit. Ceiling just as high if not higher and his floor is also a lot higher then Porters. I see yall finishing in the 8-14 range tho so Nas might be off the board by the time yall pick
I was hoping for 6-9

I like nas slightly more myself but the heat don't know how to make top 10 picks so we might fuck up whoever we pick if we don't go in the late lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back