Man shut the fuck up
its about that time of the year so lets go

you want me to shut the fuck up...make me...simple as that

but you know thats not gon happen

i've seen the apology already so lets keep it moving

just post the Miami Vice Nights jerseys and keep it moving

Ingram

but i guess it depends on how you value his ceiling and room to grow

i remember the comparisons to Durant, mainly b/c of his frame, but he still seem like he just trying to out athlete people instead of honing in on what he's good at and improving from there

Ingram

i remember the comparisons to Durant, mainly b/c of his frame, but he still seem like he just trying to out athlete people instead of honing in on what he's good at and improving from there
I think It's lonzo and or Ingram

I think It's lonzo and or Ingram

i dont see what everyone else says about Lonzo. He's gonna need to do more than just be a good passer/pretty good defender for this particular unit to be successful.

Ingram

The bold would lead me to believe that you haven't really watched BI much this season.

The bold would lead me to believe that you haven't really watched BI much this season.
well, he was suspended for 4 games, i've watched maybe 3

the nigga is tall and is not exceptional at any particular thing

thats not saying he cant ball, but he still struggles to create his own shot imo. He's not a facilitator and to say he's so tall, he aint really that intimidating as an isolated defender

how many games do you think i need to watch to make that analysis?

To be honest, me saying neither will be traded is wishful thinking. I just love the 4 youngsters together. It's not their fault that Lebron doesn't fit well with them.

I just don't know who you move and how you justify it. All 4 have potential with BI and Lonzo having the highest ceilings IMO.

well, he was suspended for 4 games, i've watched maybe 3

the nigga is tall and is not exceptional at any particular thing

thats not saying he cant ball, but he still struggles to create his own shot imo. He's not a facilitator and to say he's so tall, he aint really that intimidating as an isolated defender

how many games do you think i need to watch to make that analysis?

I'd say a few more if this post is your true analysis of him today.

To be honest, me saying neither will be traded is wishful thinking. I just love the 4 youngsters together. It's not their fault that Lebron doesn't fit well with them.

I just don't know who you move and how you justify it. All 4 have potential with BI and Lonzo having the highest ceilings IMO.
fwiw, i dont think its too late for BI, i just think he not a good fit with what the lakers appear to be trying to do with LeBron on the roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back