Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme get this shit off my chest

I follow Jamal Crawford on Twitter he's a great guy, he's class personified, he's big time, he's a great player and father...

NOW over the last few years or so I've grown to hate this nigga because of his chucking, drifter lifestyle in the NBA. He truly is a dribbler for hire.

Over the off-season I had to keep seeing Jamal liking posts of random crackas and nba players just wondering why nobody is signing him and blah blah. I be all in the comments saying this nigga don't play Defense, ineffective, inefficient, and selfish since like at age 37 last year or w/e nigga was crying over 20 mins a game of tick and it's partially the reason why he opted out (maybe he saw minny was a shit show too)

So I be in the comments like this nigga chose to be a FA so it's on him why nobody signing him. Alright so boom he gets signed by the suns and niggas is all cheering and shit saying "great veteran pickup!" "He can help with the bench, He's not just a mentor!"

Now first off crawford is trash because he just hops to whatever team will sign him just because he wants to dribble the ball and shoot which is why he has stints in places that leaves no impression.

Now let's look at crawford for the suns this year:

Averaging 3.3 points a game, DNP the last two games, and has scored more than 5 points once this season.

Now I KNOW this clown thought he would do more in Phoenix besides tell "josh Jackson it's okay man, you'll get through it" and that's why I'm over here enjoying this shit

So in closing, fuck Jamal Crawford

This is beta with the morning hate signing off...

FIN

Aside from the Brooklyn game Chris Paul has been trash this season. I knew he would fall off at some point during the duration of the contract but you would be lying if you saw it coming this fast, thought he had at least another year or two of playing at a semi high level

Maybe it's injuries, maybe its early and he's still knocking off summer rust but whatever the case may be it doesn't look good.....dude constantly missing point blank layups, refusing to shoot, bricking when he does shoot, getting blown by on defense

Obviously hes been declining but this has been a dramatic fall off from the playoffs just a few months ago to now

Shooting 27% from 3 on 6 attempts per game and averaging a career high in turnovers, 3.4 per game

Aside from the Brooklyn game Chris Paul has been trash this season. I knew he would fall off at some point during the duration of the contract but you would be lying if you saw it coming this fast, thought he had at least another year or two of playing at a semi high level

Maybe it's injuries, maybe its early and he's still knocking off summer rust but whatever the case may be it doesn't look good.....dude constantly missing point blank layups, refusing to shoot, bricking when he does shoot, getting blown by on defense

Obviously hes been declining but this has been a dramatic fall off from the playoffs just a few months ago to now

Shooting 27% from 3 on 6 attempts per game and averaging a career high in turnovers, 3.4 per game

We only in year one man lmao. Might as well trade the the nigga while he still got value otherwise it’s gonna be a long year dawg.

Lemme get this shit off my chest

I follow Jamal Crawford on Twitter he's a great guy, he's class personified, he's big time, he's a great player and father...

NOW over the last few years or so I've grown to hate this nigga because of his chucking, drifter lifestyle in the NBA. He truly is a dribbler for hire.

Over the off-season I had to keep seeing Jamal liking posts of random crackas and nba players just wondering why nobody is signing him and blah blah. I be all in the comments saying this nigga don't play Defense, ineffective, inefficient, and selfish since like at age 37 last year or w/e nigga was crying over 20 mins a game of tick and it's partially the reason why he opted out (maybe he saw minny was a shit show too)

So I be in the comments like this nigga chose to be a FA so it's on him why nobody signing him. Alright so boom he gets signed by the suns and niggas is all cheering and shit saying "great veteran pickup!" "He can help with the bench, He's not just a mentor!"

Now first off crawford is trash because he just hops to whatever team will sign him just because he wants to dribble the ball and shoot which is why he has stints in places that leaves no impression.

Now let's look at crawford for the suns this year:

Averaging 3.3 points a game, DNP the last two games, and has scored more than 5 points once this season.

Now I KNOW this clown thought he would do more in Phoenix besides tell "josh Jackson it's okay man, you'll get through it" and that's why I'm over here enjoying this shit

So in closing, fuck Jamal Crawford

This is beta with the morning hate signing off...

FIN
I'm a huge Crawford fan and have been since his last year in Chicago but facts is facts..I cosign everything said here

I know it’s November but last night confirmed my thoughts about the Dubbs so far this season.

They haven’t been very tough and they haven’t been playing much defense at all.
Niggas walking into layups and open shots.

The fact that they were #1 in the West by just winning off of straight talent speaks to their level of talent.

This year has a lot more balanced, talented, hungry teams. Curious to see if they have the heart to Threepeat this year.

Them dudes at the top gonna have to earn their paycheck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back