Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hawks get killed for that Doncic trade but i actually like it for them. The Mavs pick will probably fall in the 8-12 range thats a solid pick. A nice core of Trae/Collins/Prince and 2 top 10 picks heading in to next year. If they can land one of these high profile wings like RJ or Langford plus a Big they'll be in great shape.

Taurean Prince shrunken head lookin ass can't get a mention? Lol

Can ya read Mister? Can ya read?

The Hawks get killed for that Doncic trade but i actually like it for them. The Mavs pick will probably fall in the 8-12 range thats a solid pick. A nice core of Trae/Collins/Prince and 2 top 10 picks heading in to next year. If they can land one of these high profile wings like RJ or Langford plus a Big they'll be in great shape.

The trade works for both teams the Hawks got their main re building piece and the Mavs got a backcourt

mate for DSJ,I really like the Hawks rebuild ,I forgot the guys name but the dude in the front office,it

might be the gm used to work for the Warriors he drafted Klay and Draymond and he's trying to use that

formula in ATL. Trae=Steph, Huerter=klay,Spellman=Draymond,plus John Collins,and Prince that's a

real solid core and Alex Len acting like he wanna be a ball player now too,if you add RJ or Zion to that

mix them boys gonna run the East in a few years.

The trade works for both teams the Hawks got their main re building piece and the Mavs got a backcourt

mate for DSJ,I really like the Hawks rebuild ,I forgot the guys name but the dude in the front office,it

might be the gm used to work for the Warriors he drafted Klay and Draymond and he's trying to use that

formula in ATL. Trae=Steph, Huerter=klay,Spellman=Draymond,plus John Collins,and Prince that's a

real solid core and Alex Len acting like he wanna be a ball player now too,if you add RJ or Zion to that

mix them boys gonna run the East in a few years.

Yea i can see that but i also see sime parallels with the Suns team from 2005-2011. Trae = pm Nash Collins = pm Amare not sure if they have a guy in the marion mold yet tho maybe prince?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back