Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That flopping rule they implemented a couple seasons ago seems to have had zero impact after the first few months of it's inception.

Flopping is weak shit and Embiid my nigga but trying to gain an advantage like that should imo have some sort of repercussion.

Didn't somebody just bring up Darius Miles not too long ago?

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/what-the-hell-happened-to-darius-miles

Nigga damn near started the article off like a straight to tv BET movie

"Dudes like me ain’t supposed to talk about this type of stuff. I’m about to tell you some real shit. Things I haven’t told anybody. But first, we gotta go back in time. We gotta go back to when the NBA was still the NBA. "

The Hawks get killed for that Doncic trade but i actually like it for them. The Mavs pick will probably fall in the 8-12 range thats a solid pick. A nice core of Trae/Collins/Prince and 2 top 10 picks heading in to next year. If they can land one of these high profile wings like RJ or Langford plus a Big they'll be in great shape.

The Hawks get killed for that Doncic trade but i actually like it for them. The Mavs pick will probably fall in the 8-12 range thats a solid pick. A nice core of Trae/Collins/Prince and 2 top 10 picks heading in to next year. If they can land one of these high profile wings like RJ or Langford plus a Big they'll be in great shape.
Taurean Prince shrunken head lookin ass can't get a mention? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back