Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

Yall bout bout to lose this weekend

I hope not, it's a BYE week, but I know what you're saying. And no. Thanks to a team we've already handled, yours, we've got a good amount of tape on the puppies. It may be Kirby Smart, but it's not Bama. If you've noticed, Dan Mullen, 10th year as HC in SEC, is outcoaching his opponents. I'm confident that he'll do the same to Kirb. #D.B.U.

I hope not, it's a BYE week, but I know what you're saying. And no. Thanks to a team we've already handled, yours, we've got a good amount of tape on the puppies. It may be Kirby Smart, but it's not Bama. If you've noticed, Dan Mullen, 10th year as HC in SEC, is outcoaching his opponents. I'm confident that he'll do the same to Kirb. #D.B.U.

I see yall dropping 2 more games this year

I see yall dropping 2 more games this year

Maybe three. 8-4 and a good finish in recruiting is all I was shooting for. That being said, a lot of these players know what it's like to get to the SECCG, so they know how to win and overcome adversity. I joked that they could make the playoff, but if we should so happen to beat UGA, that becomes a real possibility.

Maybe three. 8-4 and a good finish in recruiting is all I was shooting for. That being said, a lot of these players know what it's like to get to the SECCG, so they know how to win and overcome adversity. I joked that they could make the playoff, but if we should so happen to beat UGA, that becomes a real possibility.

We both having good years to be honest

We was picked to finish 6 in the SEC West out of 7 teams. They had us being awful

It's not an exact science, but I follow the recruiting. Schools with top 10 classes year in and out should be able to at least pull 8 wins off talent alone. Nine wins to keep a coach off the hot seat (except for Bo Pelini) and 10 or more when everything is rolling. LSU is a perfect example of this, they own a talent rich state which leaves the rest to coaching. I'd never believe that LSU would finish below 3rd in the West, with or without a QB. They out recruit 3/4 of the SEC.

But how you feel about Ed O saving his job? I remember you ain’t want that lmao

They actually taking chances on offense. I did not see that coming at all bruh.

Im seeing 3 and 4 WRs.

We still running the ball a lot but Im seeing more and more passing and I can respect that. Aint really liking the route combinations from Ensminger but that can be due to Joe (weak arm) Burrow being there less than 3 months and not being on the same page with young WRs.

Shit is def trending up

It's not an exact science, but I follow the recruiting. Schools with top 10 classes year in and out should be able to at least pull 8 wins off talent alone. Nine wins to keep a coach off the hot seat (except for Bo Pelini) and 10 or more when everything is rolling. LSU is a perfect example of this, they own a talent rich state which leaves the rest to coaching. I'd never believe that LSU would finish below 3rd in the West, with or without a QB. They out recruit 3/4 of the SEC.

Coaching is huge bruh.

Les had all the talent in the world but him cuffing the offense killed us over the last 6 years he was there.

We had mobile QBs and he never let them run. Shit was mad weird

Coaching is huge bruh.

Les had all the talent in the world but him cuffing the offense killed us over the last 6 years he was there.

We had mobile QBs and he never let them run. Shit was mad weird

That's what I'm saying. Talent is never the question. Ogreron is a good motivator, which made him a great recruiter. Plus he understands the concept of quality control. He didn't let Canada bring him down, he got rid of him. So he's a little more proactive. Seems like he knows he's on a short leash until he wins some sort of Championship.

That's what I'm saying. Talent is never the question. Ogreron is a good motivator, which made him a great recruiter. Plus he understands the concept of quality control. He didn't let Canada bring him down, he got rid of him. So he's a little more proactive. Seems like he knows he's on a short leash until he wins some sort of Championship.

He win 10 games and a bowl game this year and finish with 11 wins. He def gon be off the hot seat especially with the entire off coming back besides Brossette whos a senior and maybe 1 olineman that may declare.

WRs are 2 frosh 1 soph and 3 juniors that are not ready for the pros anyways

Jut keep opening up the offense and he should be good

See yall next year in the Death Valley

If by Gods grace in the SECCG

Back