Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

@Hustletown @southsil4lil

Sam has a grade 1 AC sprain according to Herman, and they’re hoping to have him throwing by the end of the week.

From what I’ve heard this is a fairly minor injury that has a high risk of re-aggravation. I hope they have Rising ready to play against OSU if Sam can’t go, because I don’t wanna see 4 more quarters of Shane.

Agreed and the thing is coming into the season everyone knew at some point Sam was probably going to miss some time whether it was a quarter, 3 games whatever

I think Shane is a little better than how he performed yesterday but Id rather see Cam Rising too and hopefully they have him prepared to take the snaps going forward as the back up QB

He didnt have a "Heisman Moment" vs PSU.

PSU fucked up.

And Tua has been much more impressive and its not even close. He dont make mistake so he dont have to worry about 1 moment because he dominates every possession

Has Tua really been that impressive or has Bama QB's been that weak that when you compare Tua to what they're used to having its impressive?

Tua ain't really doing shit different than what all top college QB's do.

Last edited:
Smh Richt lost us the game benching Perry for Rosier. Him and his vanilla ass offense yet he's an offensive mind

Richt is a good coach but his conservatism did him at UGA and it will definitely do him in at THE U. Sometimes you just have to let your dogs off the leash and let them go. That has always been Richt problem and so far it still seems to be his problem.

Richt is a good coach but his conservatism did him at UGA and it will definitely do him in at THE U. Sometimes you just have to let your dogs off the leash and let them go. That has always been Richt problem and so far it still seems to be his problem.
Exactly. Look what Manny Diaz has done with the defense in his 3 years here.

This the shit I was just talking about. Richt needs to stop being so damn conservative with how runs the program. Just cause he is real religious doesn't mean he has to let that spill all the way over into how he coaches football.

IMO just cause I'm an old school Canes fan. We not going to be all the way back until we get back to running a pro-style offense not that spread bullshit. That ain't our style.

But we're not running a spread offense. Just some vanilla ass shit where Richt runs his plays with no adjustments involved if the defense throws him something else

But we're not running a spread offense. Just some vanilla ass shit where Richt runs his plays with no adjustments involved if the defense throws him something else

That shit more of a spread style offense than it is anything else

You know I ain't worried about that. Remember all those years Va Tech would be 1 or 2 in the first couple weeks of the BCS standings, then what happened? We're ahead of schedule. I just want to see fight and progress from my boys.

You know I ain't worried about that. Remember all those years Va Tech would be 1 or 2 in the first couple weeks of the BCS standings, then what happened? We're ahead of schedule. I just want to see fight and progress from my boys.

Yall bout bout to lose this weekend

Back