Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

I’m hearing Miss state for Fields

Well that’s where they say he wanna go, UGA could block a in conference transfer iirc

Edit: SecMike guy on twitter saying they wouldn’t be able to block that move

Fields committed with both Eason and Fromm on the roster. I have no sympathy for him. Had McElwain worked out, he would've been at Florida.

Judging by the way Smart ineffectively used him all year, it seems like UGA didn't want to play against Fields more than they actually wanted him to play on their team. Used his sister to get him to commit.

Three-time Pro Bowl running back DeMarco Murray is a candidate to land with Kevin Sumlin’s Arizona coaching staff as running backs coach, reports ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

Sumlin was on the coaching staff that recruited Murray to Oklahoma and coached the running back as a freshman in 2007, when Sumlin was the co-offensive coordinator for the Sooners.

Murray is currently a FOX analyst and played his last two NFL seasons with the Tennessee Titans.

The top 3 schools in the running are OSU, OU and FSU. Never thought MSU had a shot.

I honestly believe he would have went to FSU originally if Jimbo would have stayed b/c they recruited him extremely hard and he made multiple visits. I'd love for him to come to the Garnet and Gold, but I don't see that happening....

There's pros and cons of him going to each of those schools of course, but he has to sit out a year anyway (unless he's granted a hardship I think). But as much as it pains me to say this, I think OSU makes the most sense for him.

And yeah, it was silly as phuck for him to go to Georgia in the the first place, but I think he thought he was nice enough to take Jake's job (all while being extremely close to home). GA/Jake never gave him that opportunity. lol

Last edited:
The top 3 schools in the running are OSU, OU and FSU. Never thought MSU had a shot.

I honestly believe he would have went to FSU originally if Jimbo would have stayed b/c they recruited him extremely hard and he made multiple visits. I'd love for him to come to the Garnet and Gold, but I don't see that happening....

There's pros and cons of him going to each of those schools of course, but he has to sit out a year anyway (unless he's granted a hardship I think). But as much as it pains me to say this, I think OSU makes the most sense for him.

And yeah, it was silly as phuck for him to go to Georgia in the the first place, but I think he thought he was nice enough to take Jake's job (all while being extremely close to home). GA/Jake never gave him that opportunity. lol

Coincidentally word is Zoe Pound up outta there but he said that's fake news.

Coincidentally word is Zoe Pound up outta there but he said that's fake news.

Yeah, I was reading that it was a possibility of him leaving since he already graduated and could start immediately if he decided to transfer.

I don't think homie is a good system fit and he does have his flaws, but it wasn't all on his shoulders. O-Line is horrid and our receivers are lackluster.

Back