Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

Whats the appeal of Hugh Freeze tho? Seems like his name is being thrown around more and more, but in spite of two Bama wins, I never thought of him as an offensive guru.

Damn another OC leaving Bama! Locksley leaving to go coach Maryland after Saban promoted him from linebackers coach to The OC. 4 straight years Kiffin, Sarkisian, Daboll and now Locksley. We still keep winning no matter what lol.

@Rubato
@southsil4lil @The Hue

Y’all seen that rumor about the Big ten thinking about trying to add Texas and OU?

I think it’s bullshit.

Big Ten Network and Fox Sports trying to make a power move. Having Ohio State and Michigan already, adding OU and Texas could get them to the top spot money wise. Financially it would be a good move for Texas and OU due to Fox having deep pockets. Soon there will be only 4 major conferences.

I had Kyler narrowly over Tua. Wouldn’t have had qualms if it went the other way. Shit, In most seasons even Haskins could’ve won.

Speaking of wack years, every time I see Troy Smith I smh. That was one wackass heisman

Last edited:
I had Kyler narrowly over Tua. Wouldn’t have had qualms if it went the other way. Shit, In most seasons even Haskins could’ve won.

Speaking of wack years, every time I see Troy Smith I smh. That was one wackass heisman

Him and Mark Ingram was meh

Back