Welcome To aBlackWeb

2017 ABW.. nah... Let's remember the IC pt 16..+Czar not married after all

@AP2.0

Why can block folks see and quote your post?
They can see you posted something but it's hidden, they will have to press unhide to see what you posted.

With this software, the admin would have to go into the settings to make sure neither one of you saw each other's posts iirc, unfortunately, that's a Goldie privilege and I'm unable to do it.

But if he's able to do that, it's bc he hasn't blocked you

I signed up like a day or two after Goldie dropped the link for the site. I only posted a few times tho then when back to the IC.

i remember Eleanor from Blackboard was on here.. and Golden and a few other chicks but by the time i came back on here they had dipped

so the IC niggas cant be blamed for those being gone..

for the longest time I just thought yall niggas was hiding all the women in the lil VIP section

Smh..... Y'all stay tryna expose my ugly.... Y'all some ugly empty inside ass niggaz.... She was a saint....and you just couldn't allow that to exist.....🤦🏿‍♂️

I signed up like a day or two after Goldie dropped the link for the site. I only posted a few times tho then when back to the IC.

i remember Eleanor from Blackboard was on here.. and Golden and a few other chicks but by the time i came back on here they had dipped

so the IC niggas cant be blamed for those being gone..

for the longest time I just thought yall niggas was hiding all the women in the lil VIP section
You a lie. Golden was here well after the Ic people came.

I don't know what you did to her but she was pissed at you and after her tirade you dipped back to the IC. You wasn't the reason she left since she posted after that happened
Goldie told me she didn’t wanna post the same place as me and left

I’m sure she was also “busy “ as well though

so while I could be considered the reason, she left on her own

I never even interacted with her here

22A1DE2C-8BA9-44F6-927A-9DE173565FEC.gif

I already did once, and you got mad quiet about the subject when I did.

If I get around to it I'll link it again.

No you didn’t or if you did I don’t remember you tagging me. But if you got proof my screen name 757allday was used or if you can even pull it up I’ll give you a goat. But seems like a lie you want to be true

Back