Welcome To aBlackWeb

2017 ABW.. nah... Let's remember the IC pt 16..+Czar not married after all

Nigga get caught lying and says don’t believe everything on the net

But had posted about having a pregnancy scare

You don’t have to worry anyways. Men can’t get knocked up

Nigga why are you mad I think everybody else in the thread knew I was joking. It literally has not been brought up and every married poster bring it up. I really do think you are slow right now and it’s sad. If o say I’m the best football player ever will you ask for my autograph? You need to grow mentally and take an English class and history class

Kandy how you be begging for 2017 to come back and nobody got shit to say about it?

I remember 2017

it was cute

the thing is out of the 20 ppl that were here only 8 of them still post daily

the rest left
Begging?! You bugging.

ive accepted the fact that ABW will never be as great as 2017.

Shoulda been here. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Nigga why are you mad I think everybody else in the thread knew I was joking. It literally has not been brought up and every married poster bring it up. I really do think you are slow right now and it’s sad. If o say I’m the best football player ever will you ask for my autograph? You need to grow mentally and take an English class and history class

Yea yea yea.

You just a lame that lie on the internet for clout. Please don’t bring up history Caesar.

Something really wrong with your mental capabilities if you lying to total strangers. Especially about fucking other men.

Now go tell any woman you fucking with you joke just about smashing other dudes and see how that work out for you.

what straight man even joke like that

Yea yea yea.

You just a lame that lie on the internet for clout. Please don’t bring up history Caesar.

Something really wrong with your mental capabilities if you lying to total strangers. Especially about fucking other men.

Now go tell any woman you fucking with you joke just about smashing other dudes and see how that work out for you.

what straight man even joke like that

That whole thing was like two years ago yet here you are obsessed still. And everything else you say is moot because you said it’s ok for a man to rape his wife. So get some therapy and stop following me thread to thread talk to your father

Back