Welcome To aBlackWeb

2017 - 2018 College Football Thread

Didn't even know you rocked with LSU seeing as you've never posted in any College Football thread in the IC lol

man

i live like 15 min from LSU lol

its a sea of purple and yellow during college fb

i watch them, but im not invested like i used to be like when they had Marcus Spears, Honey Badger, Odell, etc..

I loved fournette, but hated Miles b/c i knew he was just gon run that dude into the ground. Same with Guice

but been rocking with the tigers since the Gerry Dinardo days.

If you think Alabama is crazy about Saban, Baton Rouge would've made him governor or some shit lol

JT Daniels reclassified and is coming in this year.

Selfishly hope Sam stays and JT can take over seamlessly as a RS Freshman

This SDSU Army game was dope. Penny and Bradshaw put on a show.

I hope my Lions grab Penny doe, nigga is a beast.

Was glad to see Charlie get the dub against TTU today. He’s gonna have his work cut out for him next yr without Flowers and all the seniors they had on defense.

Hope it’s not warranted but I got a bad feeling about this game...

Mizzou’s QB is legit (led P5 QBs in TD passes) and idk how the defense is gonna look without Malik and Elliott.

I know bruh, I dont feel good going into this game either.....A lot is going to have to go right for us in order to win it seems like

ya'll better not let me down lol

ya'll better start posting in here like ya lives depended on it

That Natty he won bring them dollar signs b...

And TAMU is desperate for relevancy

Lol if that’s all it took they should have hired Mack Brown. He at least has in-state recruiting connects.

Jimbo’s natty carries about as much weight as Gene Chizik’s at Auburn. Transcendent QBs carried them. Anybody tryna hire Chizik as their HC?

Jimbo’s natty carries about as much weight as Gene Chizik’s at Auburn. Transcendent QBs carried them. Anybody tryna hire Chizik as their HC?

I agree.

Only difference is I guess is Jimbo had more success before Clemson got really good.

Although Chizik is a much better coordinator than head coach

Back