Welcome To aBlackWeb

$20 to Build Your Saturday Morning Cartoon Lineup (Nickelodeon 90s/2000s)

Yeah this like like 30- 35yr old era. Late 80s and early 90s kids. IMO the best time to be a kid outside the 80s.

And honestly I think rugats aged fine, i watched a few eps with my nephews and my ass found some of the episdoe like Tommy getting sick to be better as an adult because of how dark that shit was and viewed it completely different then i did as a kid.

Last edited:
Yeah this like like 30- 35yr old era. Late 80s and early 90s kids. IMO the best time to be a kid outside the 80s.

And honestly I think rugats aged fine, i watched a few eps with my nephews and my ass found some of the episdoe like Tommy getting sick to be better as an adult because of how dark that shit was and viewed it completely different then i did as a kid.

I had the rugrats movie soundtrack as a kid. My favorite song was Take me there. I think I stopped watching after the 2nd movie came out. I do remember the all ground up episode they did.

Shoutout to Last Airbender though some of the greatest writing in an animated series. Nostalgia just won for me lol.
Funny enough I didn't see it for the first time til a few yrs ago.

I cried a few times during that and korra lmao

Lol he like 60 years old

they don’t even fucking talk in Tom and Jerry
They still making episodes though. Don't hate on Tom and Jerry. The movie that came out recently was actually pretty good.

You keep talking about people old and watch you gonna turn 32 and look 70 years old. You gonna talk old age right into your life. You bout to be 30 this year....then before long you gonna be 50 years old talking about the kids of 2042
:really?:

They still making episodes though. Don't hate on Tom and Jerry. The movie that came out recently was actually pretty good.

You keep talking about people old and watch you gonna turn 32 and look 70 years old. You gonna talk old age right into your life. You bout to be 30 this year....then before long you gonna be 50 years old talking about the kids of 2042
:really?:
Chill lol

i'm 25 & can honestly say i haven't really watched none of them cartoons seriously........ give me some reruns of Tom&Jerry tbh.

I like classic cartoons too. I would watch with my granny alot. Not sure if you watched these lol.

Popeye the sailorman( you may be familiar with this one, kinda still known)
Felix the cat
Betty boop

Cool history video. I legit felt old when I saw an episode of Amazing world of gumball for the 1st time. After 2010 the stlye of cartoons seem to change to me. Yeah it's always been one or two out of the box or extremely imaginative shows but last 10- 15 years been real different lol

Back