20 (Or More) Questions thread

My selfishness. It’s better but I’m still to involved in team ME

96 Chevy Impala. Sitting on 16’s

What’s your spirit animal?

stole a car quite a few times, dream car new dodge challengers, i don't particularly like my voice..i wish i could sing,

what shoe have you bought more of
white af1's or butter timbs
I am in New York the Butters

Where was your last Date night(if married) date if single

Spirit animal :Turtle..i go in my shell when i don't wanna be bothered, i always find my way home....i might not be the most pretty thing in the sea, but once you got love for me i'm adorable as fuck...

Last Date night: I guess you can say Wildwood NJ, but we going to field of screams tomorrow

Worst year: mayb 2002 when i dropped outta college, i was super depressed, but i worked my way through it pretty well

67 corvette stingray

Spirit animal - lion

Fight - Bruce lee

Last stamp in your passport?

2016. Death

Your favorite place to go to be stress free
mallards....they got great wings....i know all the bartenders, and a lot of my friends come through periodically...i always have fun, and never really wanna leave

favorite alcoholic drink?

mallards....they got great wings....i know all the bartenders, and a lot of my friends come through periodically...i always have fun, and never really wanna leave

So many to choose from:ohshit2:...Ima go with Absolut Stress.

What's your all time favorite movie?

Liquor - White Henny when I can get it

Beer - Heineken