Welcome To aBlackWeb

(1st 4 Albums) Kanye vs Kendrick

Who U Got?

• Total voters
When Kanye West dies he's going to be hailed as the GOAT in the same tier as Biggie and Pac and no one is gonna give a fuck if he wrote his rhymes or not. That's what the general consensus will be. I would bet my ABW account on that.

You must be his Stan... I bet that you are even tho right now it not cool be a Kanye West Fan or Stan... But when his album drop you will blow up ABW comment board with praise as his hype beast ...

When Kanye West dies he's going to be hailed as the GOAT in the same tier as Biggie and Pac and no one is gonna give a fuck if he wrote his rhymes or not. That's what the general consensus will be. I would bet my ABW account on that.

U are wrong

People dont care about Michael Jackson not writing all his own songs either.

:popcorn:
Micheal Jackson ain't hip hop and he do not rap ... and Micheal Jackson was not a self proclaimed artist ...
IMG_3392.GIF

However Eazy E, BizMarkie, Puffy Daddy, Dr. Dre and Drake are on the same level as Kanye West if not better and did not write their songs... being Rap MC and Lyricists MC are two different things... any artist can rap, Not every artist is a lyricists, but everybody wants to move the crowd as a MC ... That's why Kanye West is a Hip Hop artist

Last edited:
I am a fan of Kanye's music but not the man who has become a coon. Some of y'all need to learn to coexist with a difference in opinion. Besides his admiration for Trump, musically you cannot name another rapper alive that's already a GOAT and fucking with his catalogue (if you say NaS or Jay youre only reinforcing bmy point). Kanye is already hailed as the most influential rapper and musician of the millennium. As much of an idiot as he is you can't take away what he's done musically.

You purists make me sick - when that album drops it'll unfortunately go gold in the first week or more and aaaalll you lying ass niggas will be there listening just like y'all do with Drake whenever he drops a song or album. Besides that I stick to my guns that Ye is one of the most influential rappers of all time and when he dies he will undeniably be hailed as a GOAT alongside Pac and Big and NO ONE will give a fuck if he wrote Jesus Walks or not.

And according to the IC last year on All Hip Hop ...Lupe Fiasco is better than Kanye West as the most influential.... shit Ja Rule last week said he is the most influential since this millennium and 50 Cent tarnish Ja Rule career... Kanye West has follow suite

I am a fan of Kanye's music but not the man who has become a coon. Some of y'all need to learn to coexist with a difference in opinion. Besides his admiration for Trump, musically you cannot name another rapper alive that's already a GOAT and fucking with his catalogue (if you say NaS or Jay youre only reinforcing bmy point). Kanye is already hailed as the most influential rapper and musician of the millennium. As much of an idiot as he is you can't take away what he's done musically.

You purists make me sick - when that album drops it'll unfortunately go gold in the first week or more and aaaalll you lying ass niggas will be there listening just like y'all do with Drake whenever he drops a song or album. Besides that I stick to my guns that Ye is one of the most influential rappers of all time and when he dies he will undeniably be hailed as a GOAT alongside Pac and Big and NO ONE will give a fuck if he wrote Jesus Walks or not.

Wrong

And he needs to hurry up and die.

Is Sion on drugs?

Kanye doesn't have a classic album. Has 3 terrible albums in his discography

Eminem is alive and has 4 classic albums. Eminem has sold over 175 million records in total. Kanye has sold around 15 million records in total

Eminem is the most influential rapper he influenced this singing wave in Hip-Hop when he started doing singing in 2002 on The Eminem Show album and his following albums from that album

Eminem writes his own lyrics, sings without auto tune, has written and performed majority of the hooks in his songs himself, has produced majority of the beats on his music himself

Not Afraid alone has out sold every Kanye singles total sales

Grade A trolling by Sion

Kanye is wack i do not own a Kanye album proudly too

I can't think of 1 thing Kanye has influenced

Bone Thugs and Eminem influenced the singing and melodic wave

Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim, Canibus, Wu-Tang influenced technical lyricism and MC-ing with complexity

Jeezy, Gucci Mane influenced Trap rap

Chief Keef influenced Drill

Eminem and Nelly influenced Pop Hip-Hop aka Hip-Pop

N.W.A, Ice-T, Snoop influenced Gangsta Rap

No one can deny ever that from 2004 to 2010 Kanye West was unlike no other. Even when he flew off the handle with his doushery we all felt proud cuz he was ā€œour dousheā€. An artist that was unfuckwitable with his music and his drive. He was Raps answer to Prince in a sense that his albums were events. His videos appointment TV. No one, not even the biggest Kanye hater can deny that he had an impact in the game. Regardless of rather he writes his own shit or what have you. Kanye West has left a mark no one is gonna forget.

Kanye is not the most popular person in the world right now but don't act like yall weren't Fuckin with his music prior to his coonery.

Coon or not, CD, LR, Graduation, 808s and MBDTF are classics and nobody in rap besides maaaaybe Jay-Z is Fuckin with that catalogue. Kanye is a coon without question but he's going down as a GOAT if he drops dead tomorrow and so will Lil Wayne.

His last 2 projects was ass.

I'm talking about getting no play ass.

Same level is 808 trash

IMO of course.

Jay-Z has the worst discography of all time

He has 7 terrible albums

Volume 2
Volume 3
The Dynasty
The Blueprint 2
Kingdom Come (Worst album ever made in music history)
The Blueprint 3
Magna Carter Holy Grail

He has no classic albums

Eminem
50 Cent
Young Jeezy
Max-B
Chief Keef
DMX
Z-Ro
Devin The Dude
Bone Thugs
Lil Boosie
Camron
Jim Jones

Have the best discographies with Eminem having the most classic albums with 4 classics maybe even 5 while the rest have 3 classics minimum

Back