Welcome To aBlackWeb

(1st 4 Albums) Kanye vs Kendrick

Who U Got?

• Total voters
Idk about top 5, but top 10-15 rap album for me. Best album released in a the past 15 years

Yeezy easily even if u disregard 808s but i fuck with that album too.

I always fucked with kendrick but didnt thoroughly enjoy a full album til Damn tho i did go back n appreciate his older shit.

Ye changed the game up tho. Made non gangsta rap cool, started the soulful beats chipmunk wave, influenced a lot of todays sound with 808s.

Not to mention he was producin the shit too not just spittin

Although Late Registration is my favorite album between the 1st 4 albums of each artists' catalog, I also thought 808's was a misfire when I initially heard it. And I still happen to think that today. Kendrick, on the other hand, hasn't dropped any projects that are near the complete dud 808's was. He's been more consistent in delivering quality within his 4-album time period. so my vote goes to Kendrick

Someone tell me KDots hit single from Section 80....

S80 wasn’t a major label release. And the biggest record off that tape was ADHD.

Which was on GTAV soundtrack and if you’re looking for outside validation was rated the 13th best song of 2011 by Complex.

But if this was about chart numbers and record sales and not quality of music you’d have a point.

I never heard anything off of Section 80. No buzz. No praise. No mention

Complex rating means shit to me.

The first buzz I heard was swimming pool and I consider that his solo debut.

Pretty sure when he performed at Cochella last yr he called DAMN his 3rd album

Section 80 is dope tho. But i think they called it a retail mixtape or some strange shit when it was new

Easily Kendrick

Kanye only has 1 classic The College Dropout and it's debatable weather it is even a classic i'm leaning more on actually not even being a classic

808's is a top 5 worst of all time album across all genres of music in music history. That is how poor 808's is

Only thing Kanye is good at is Flow and Sampling

He's an an above average lyricist. Sometimes has shown to be a good lyricist. But usually is above average

A solid producer from 2001 - 2007

Only thing Kanye is good at is Flow and Sampling

He's an an above average lyricist. Sometimes has shown to be a good lyricist. But usually is above average

A solid producer from 2001 - 2007

He is not lyricists... Kanye West Do Not write is own raps... Rhymefest , GLC, & Consquences wrote his rhymes for these albums ... Kanye is just producer/rapper similar to Dr.Dre and some others.

He is not lyricists... Kanye West Do Not write is own raps... Rhymefest , GLC, & Consquences wrote his rhymes for these albums ... Kanye is just producer/rapper similar to Dr.Dre and some others.

Oh damn never knew that

He's not even a producer like that since every beat he has ever produced has had co-production from another producer not just 1 other but a few co-producers work on the beat with him. On top of that they not original beats either as he so infamous for sampling

So he's really not good at anything besides Flow

Back