Who U Got?

• Total voters
Jay-Z has the worst discography of all time

He has 7 terrible albums

Volume 2
Volume 3
The Dynasty
The Blueprint 2
Kingdom Come (Worst album ever made in music history)
The Blueprint 3
Magna Carter Holy Grail

He has no classic albums

Eminem
50 Cent
Young Jeezy
Max-B
Chief Keef
DMX
Z-Ro
Devin The Dude
Bone Thugs
Lil Boosie
Camron
Jim Jones

Have the best discographies with Eminem having the most classic albums with 4 classics maybe even 5 while the rest have 3 classics minimum

04f85f0ef4d2ce4e232820ded0ca9e41.gif

Chingy has an album that has sold more than any Kanye album

Kanye has never ever sold Diamond on an album and never will

Kanye never appealed to Gangsters, drug dealers, street people

I don't see any impact he had apart from selling platinum his first 3 albums then a few Gold albums

His total sales are something like 10-15 million that is nothing great by any means

When Kanye West dies he's going to be hailed as the GOAT in the same tier as Biggie and Pac and no one is gonna give a fuck if he wrote his rhymes or not. That's what the general consensus will be. I would bet my ABW account on that.

Kanye's legacy will resemble puffy's and Dr. Dre's when is ALL said. Not biggie n Pac. Maybe early when he was talking that black power shit, he could'v gotten a bit of that Pac like legacy. But obviously things have taken a turn

30yrs from now they will still be playing more Kanye on the radio than pac, puffy, dr dre, biggie.

Kanye has made music that is loved by the masses. He is a worldwide icon. His music is more mainstream than the others.

Kanye legacy is already cemented at the top of hip hop history.

Like sion said, "hiphop purists" dont control the culture. They are only a microcosm of the bigger picture.

Reactions: Sion
30yrs from now they will still be playing more Kanye on the radio than pac, puffy, dr dre, biggie.

Kanye has made music that is loved by the masses. He is a worldwide icon. His music is more mainstream than the others.

Kanye legacy is already cemented at the top of hip hop history.

Like sion said, "hiphop purists" dont control the culture. They are only a microcosm of the bigger picture.

What in the entire fuck are you talking bout. Pac, Puff, Dre, and Biggie still get played NOW, 20 yrs after.

You don't believe me tune in next Sunday. One of those guy's made a mother's day song that's gonna get played for generations. And it ain't no gotdamn Hey Mama.

What in the entire fuck are you talking bout. Pac, Puff, Dre, and Biggie still get played NOW, 20 yrs after.

You don't believe me tune in next Sunday. One of those guy's made a mother's day song that's gonna get played for generations. And it ain't no gotdamn Hey Mama.
U think Pac has more mainstream hits than Kanye?

U think Pac has more mainstream hits than Kanye?

tenor.gif

A lil something called death stopped Pac from having more hits than he did.

Even still Pac's joints>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kanye's

Pac got way more bigger and classic records than Kanye.

tenor.gif

A lil something called death stopped Pac from having more hits than he did.

Even still Pac's joints>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kanye's

Pac got way more bigger and classic records than Kanye.

U talkin but u not listening.

I also prefer Pac to Kanye but im just tellin yall how the world works.

U talkin but u not listening.

I also prefer Pac to Kanye but im just tellin yall how the world works.

What world?

Since you brought it up, you know how many billborad top 20 hits he's had in the last 4 years? 2 outta 7

As much as his name still holds weight, his music doesn't. Yeezus and TLOP came and went.

Damn shame Sion in here making sense

And truthfully, the only K Dot album thats gonna be remembered is TPAB. I dont agree with it, but them the facts

Yo and y'all should know @Revolver Ocelot is a purist. He's the type of nigga go to the club and sit against the wall disgusted because the women are shaking their asses to Lil Jon and Uzi Vert instead of Lupe Fiasco and Chuck D. Man get that shit outta here.

Niggas came to the club to have a good time and pull bitches not to play chess and argue over "why Hip is apparently dead" SMMFH

I already ethered ur dumb ass bout your knowledge on hip hop

Now go make a thread bout 401k's or something nigga

I swear Revolver don't like me one bit LMAOOOO. Soon as he sees me post the nigga starts fuming bwahahaha.

It's all good to me man I won't even remember this thread in a week. I just log off and that's the end of it, it's never personal to me.

Fuck boy, you quoted me.

SMH. Faggot ass Canadians.

I didn't like 808s and heartbreaks but 3/4 of kanye's joints are that much better than kendricks. Next kendrick should dead this debate for me though. Kanye can't recreate that magic now

Easily Kendrick

Kanye only has 1 classic The College Dropout and it's debatable weather it is even a classic i'm leaning more on actually not even being a classic

808's is a top 5 worst of all time album across all genres of music in music history. That is how poor 808's is

yo youre funny as fuck to me

idk if you be deadass or not but I find myself laughing hysterically at what you post and the fact how many wacks you be getting

I like you tho, you cool to me

Reactions: Chicity
this is tough one

musically I think Kanye is impeccable

but so is Kendrick

I think Kanye edges him slightly because college dropout is just so fucking delicious

buttttt since kanye is so deadass with the headass bullshit. Im choosing Kendrick

yo youre funny as fuck to me

idk if you be deadass or not but I find myself laughing hysterically at what you post and the fact how many wacks you be getting

I like you tho, you cool to me

I'm serious in a post that's a serious music debate like this but obviously tongue in cheek in non serious matters

I really just don't feel Ye's music like that at all

Reactions: Race Jones