Welcome To aBlackWeb

18 year old Bhad Bhabie makes $1 million dollars in 6 hours on OnlyFans

Who is doing the bold? I'm not sure what point you're addressing. No one is saying that this chick looks like the prototypical or archetypal black woman. What people are saying is that she now looks like what could pass for a black woman in America. Yes, most African Americans descend from West Africa, but most of us come from lineages that have existed in this nation for 300 years or more. As a result, the average African American has like 20-25% European admixture on top of potential Native American heritage for various reasons. It doesn't make any sense to try and classify "real Blackness" in America based on West African standards.

Again, nobody is saying that Bhad Bharbie has THE black woman look. What we are saying is that there are women in this country who are considered black that look similar to her. You should be careful about saying things that come off as if you're trying to strip people of their blackness just because they don't fit into what you believe is the ideal black phenotype.

I didn't quite get it either, but it makes sense now.

I think what he's saying is that too many of us identify the image of our race based on images that don't accurately reflect what most of our race looks like.

Meaning, people are upset about Bhad Barbie "blackfishing"..........but don't realize that we could be part of the problem by associating her features with the typical black woman.

When, in fact, the typical black woman doesn't look like that.

Granted, we come in all shades, but she doesn't even look like the average lightskin chick.

We've been bombarded with so many filters and distortions of images on social media that it's given some of us a distorted perception of what we actually look like.

Basically, we shouldn't be outraged by someone trying to look like something that doesn't accurately reflect us.

I didn't quite get it either, but it makes sense now.

I think what he's saying is that too many of us identify the image of our race based on images that don't accurately reflect what most of our race looks like.

Meaning, people are upset about Bhad Barbie "blackfishing"..........but don't realize that we could be part of the problem by associating her features with the typical black woman.

When, in fact, the typical black woman doesn't look like that.

Granted, we come in all shades, but she doesn't even look like the average lightskin chick.

We've been bombarded with so many filters and distortions of images on social media that it's given some of us a distorted perception of what we actually look like.

Basically, we shouldn't be outraged by someone trying to look like something that doesn't accurately reflect us.

It's not that anyone is considering her look "typical", just that it's "a look" that some Black women have; it's not typical but can be seen amongst Black people. It's also the look most easily attainable by white chicks with access to a tanning booth or skin bronzer and enough money for some cosmetic procetures (lip injections being the most obvious).

It's not a "typical" look by any means, just one of many that can be found amongst the Black population in this country.

It's not that anyone is considering her look "typical", just that it's "a look" that some Black women have; it's not typical but can be seen amongst Black people. It's also the look most easily attainable by white chicks with access to a tanning booth or skin bronzer and enough money for some cosmetic procetures (lip injections being the most obvious).

It's not a "typical" look by any means, just one of many that can be found amongst the Black population in this country.

Alonzo Mourning gif.gif

Another great ass response

I am not picking you or criticizing you specifically or anybody here I am criticizing the idea of what a Black person is and what it isn't and representations of Blackness.

But the White women are not trying to look Black...they are trying to look racially ambiguous, brown InstaThot.

They are basically trying to look like Jennifer Lopez in her prime. Jessica Alba in their prime. Kim Kardashian in her pride. Adriana Lima in her prime. They are trying to look like racially ambiguous White women. Spicy White woman. They often are Spicy White women copying the look of Spicy White women.

So that brings me back to my argument.

Braids and plates and shit aren't "Black features or hair styles. Every culture has braids.

Most of the world is non-White and can get dark.

Angelina Jolie has full lips. A lot of non-Western European descended people have full lips.

So why would Western Black people read Blackness into Spicy White women unless, racial ambiguity and by brownness is in our conception of being Black?

Most people that actually look like that aren't Black, they are Mestizo/Creole people in Latin America.

You got dark skinned people from West Africa, telling Spicy White people they are trying to look like them, when they really don't look like a Black person at all unless your conception of a Black person is so broad it includes people that wouldn't even be considered Black in most places.

That's racial confusion. That's racial insanity.

What we really saying when we call these people Blackfishing is that they achieved a form of Whiteness and racial ambiguity that we can never have and that's unfair.

That's why we got Black people in Africa and Carribbean bleaching their skin. That's why we got Black children failing the doll test still. That's why we have Black people straightening their hair.

That's why Black women contouring their noses and putting Brazilian and Indian women hair in their heads.

Black people been chasing racial ambiguity since we came to the West and through Western culture and we spread this disease majority Black countries. And we keep reinforcing it when we sat Spicy White women look Black.

"Blackness" comes in every shade and hair texture is bullshit and perpetuating it is harmful to Black people all over the world. When we said Black is beautiful, we weren't talking about people that look like Zach Lavine and Mariah Carey.

The less "Africanized" for a lack of a better term, racially ambiguous Black person is only by rape and conquest and consensual race-mixing. They are aberrations and a minority and honestly not even considered Black in most situations the same as an unambiguous Black person.

Jesse Williams and Rashida Jones are not even Black in most countries.

Being able to see and read "Blackness" in Spicy White people with tans and braids is like a starving man feeling full by looking at McDonald's advertisment. It's wishful thinking.

Last edited:
I am not picking you or criticizing you specifically or anybody here I am criticizing the idea of what a Black person is and what it isn't and representations of Blackness.

But the White women are not trying to look Black...they are trying to look racially ambiguous, brown InstaThot.

They are basically trying to look like Jennifer Lopez in her prime. Jessica Alba in their prime. Kim Kardashian in her pride. Adriana Lima in her prime. They are trying to look like racially ambiguous White women. Spicy White woman. They often are Spicy White women copying the look of Spicy White women.

Braids and plates and shit aren't "Black features or hair styles. Every culture has braids.

Angelina Jolie has full lips. A lot of non-Western European descended people have full lips.

So why would Western Black people read Blackness into Spicy White women unless, racial ambiguity and by brownness is in our conception of being Black?

Most people that actually look like that aren't Black, they are Mestizo/Creole people in Latin America.

You got dark skinned people from West Africa, telling Spicy White people they are trying to look like them, when they really don't look like a Black person at all unless your conception of a Black person is so broad it includes people that wouldn't even be considered Black in most places.

What we really saying when we call these people Blackfishing is that they achieved a form of Whiteness and racial ambiguity that we can never have and that's unfair.

That's why we got Black people in Africa and Carribbean bleaching their skin. That's why we got Black children failing the doll test still. That's why we have Black people straightening their hair.

That's why Black women contouring their noses and putting Brazilian and Indian women hair in their heads.

Black people been chasing racial ambiguity since we came to the West and through Western culture and we spread this disease majority Black countries. And we keep reinforcing it when we sat Spicy White women look Black.

"Blackness" comes in every shade and hair texture is bullshit and perpetuating it is harmful to Black people all over the world. When we said Black is beautiful, we weren't talking about people that look like Zach Lavine and Mariah Carey.

The less "Africanized" for a lack of a better term, racially ambiguous Black person is only by rape and conquest and consensual race-mixing. They are aberrations and a minority and honestly not even considered Black in most situations the same as an unambiguous Black person.

Being able to see and read "Blackness" in Spicy White people with tans and braids is like a starving man feeling full by looking at McDonald's advertisment. It's wishful thinking.

Jesus christ bruh

Damn not sure that agree with everything if anything posted but the way you Stated it makes me think
..edit Black people do come in all shades though...

Back