Welcome To aBlackWeb

13 Signs Of A Toxic Parent and How They Damage Their Children Without Realizing It

What the fuck is healthy fear?
lol, why you cussing at me??

a child should be afraid to cross their parent. respect is cool, and i'm not saying a child should not respect their parent.

but respect and fear are not incapable of coexisting.

A healthy fear comes into place when it applies to having to face your parent after doing something you know you should feel deep shame for.

it is like having an extra conscience

i'm 6 ft 270 something pounds.... my mms like 5'2"

say i did some fuck shit like cheated on my wife..... had kids on her.....

or got drunk and threw one of my kids down the stairs.....something extreme.....

regardless of what consequences i went through...the toughest thing for me to do would be to look my mom's in the eye.....

i wouldn't be able to face her.....shit like that sticks with a lotta people...and we all should have that kinda embedded healthy fear of our parents....

like when my son fucks up in school..... the very last thing he wants to do is face me sometimes....like he'd rather get a whooping from his mother than talk to me, cuz he hates me being upset at him, and is scared as hell of doing so....

i've never hurt my child.....ever....i've whooped him, but i get to him the least cuz i work the most....and i don't believe in multiple whoopings for one thing....

but just the thought of me knowing what he's doing has a tremendous effect on him

You havent made sense this entire thread Du
Although I believe strongly that youre a great dad

Your reasoning is piss poor
my reasoning is great, and i am making great sense, you just don't agree...

just because you disagree doesn't mean my reasoning is off....

i can understand why people may not agree with me, but i still feel that your child should be afraid of you

like when my son fucks up in school..... the very last thing he wants to do is face me sometimes....like he'd rather get a whooping from his mother than talk to me, cuz he hates me being upset at him, and is scared as hell of doing so....

i've never hurt my child.....ever....i've whooped him, but i get to him the least cuz i work the most....and i don't believe in multiple whoopings for one thing....

but just the thought of me knowing what he's doing has a tremendous effect on him
fear of disappointing someone =/= fearing them.

you can fear the police because they might kill you without respecting them.

you can value how a person you respect feels or thinks of what you've done, without fearing them.

fear is linked to a threat. it's evolutionary. a threat has to be there for someone to be afraid of.

my reasoning is great, and i am making great sense, you just don't agree...

just because you disagree doesn't mean my reasoning is off....

i can understand why people may not agree with me, but i still feel that your child should be afraid of you

YOU HAVENT MADE SENSE THE ENTIRE THREAD

AND NO YOUR CHILD SHOULDN'T BE AFRAID OF YOU

fear of disappointing someone =/= fearing them.

you can fear the police because they might kill you without respecting them.

you can value how a person you respect feels or thinks of what you've done, without fearing them.

fear is linked to a threat. it's evolutionary. a threat has to be there for someone to be afraid of.
my child would listen to me over a police officer regardless if the cop had i gun and i didn't

not that i would ever place my child's life in that kinda danger....

but fear controls...and i can't let anything else have that kinda control over my son, so he must fear facing me more than any other man......
until my son is truly capable of making his own decisions, i'm certainly okay with him thinking how would i react....

Race & BNE

Since you all are against corporal punishment, what would you say are "healthy" alternative ways to discipline children?

YOU HAVENT MADE SENSE THE ENTIRE THREAD

AND NO YOUR CHILD SHOULDN'T BE AFRAID OF YOU
just cuz you don't understand doesn't mean i don't make sense.....

this is like some of the best stuff i ever typed....

i'm reading it in amazement of myself....

frankly i'm a little disappointed that you can't see it...
:scust1:

just cuz you don't understand doesn't mean i don't make sense.....

this is like some of the best stuff i ever typed....

i'm reading it in amazement of myself....

frankly i'm a little disappointed that you can't see it...
:scust1:

5qoXSBx.gif

pervert: "hey kid want some candy?"
my son: "my pops would kick my ass"
621na.jpg

Race & BNE

Since you all are against corporal punishment, what would you say are "healthy" alternative ways to discipline children?
Every child is different. Corporal punishment isn't the end all be all, there are a million and ten non-physical ways to discipline a child. The purpose of discipline should be teaching, not retribution.

Like schools trying out meditation instead of detention, with positive effects. It isn't one option or bust.

You havent made sense this entire thread Du
Although I believe strongly that youre a great dad

Your reasoning is piss poor
Every post I have made in here has been on point and direct.

First post "this sound like some cracka shit'. I was right it was some cracka shit.

Second post: Greeks were black.......Early Greeks were black

Third post: common sense is a form of healthy fear. If you walk off a cliff you will get hirt you know that I know that. So we don't do it due to FEAR of hurting ourselves. A healthy fear is basically knowing that certain things will hirt you if you try them. In some cases like @King Du has said he would never disrespect or try his mom out of fear and respect. Hence HEALTHY FEAR.

I can count on one hand my mom has whooped me but I know why I got what I go lt and it was deserved. It taught me a lesson. Some parents take it too far and popping their child(ren) AND some don't take it far enough. Far as mine go if he does something that warrants getting that ass busted oh well. He barely if ever gets punishment because he knows the consequences of what happens. Just like I knew from my parents. You knew fangled fuck niggas with this time out and go sit in the corner actions I hope that work out for you and yours. BUT fuck all that lol

Back