Welcome To aBlackWeb

12-Year-Old Fortnite Steamer Gets Banned After His Mom Walked In Azzed Out On Live (She gotta donk)

Just was talking about this shit...

Niggaz way too mad on here....

We like women on this site... If women piss you off... Go somewhere else... Shit look childish and dumb when niggaz on the site going extra hard to argue with female posters....

Like where that shit cool at?

Just was talking about this shit...

Niggaz way too mad on here....

We like women on this site... If women piss you off... Go somewhere else... Shit look childish and dumb when niggaz on the site going extra hard to argue with female posters....

Like where that shit cool at?
They want a sausage fest but won’t just say it.

The shit just dumb.

I know Meeks can get with the shits... And that's all fine and dandy.... But I just don't see the need to KEEP going back n forth upping the disrespect each time....

Like, just let the shit go.... Watch a YouTube video

Fuck is niggaz tryna prove. They ain't gonna take no shit?

I mean I'll go back n forth with niggaz... But I at least be trying to be funny in my shit.... These niggaz just mad

The shit just dumb.

I know Meeks can get with the shits... And that's all fine and dandy.... But I just don't see the need to KEEP going back n forth upping the disrespect each time....

I mean I'll go back n forth with niggaz... But I at least be trying to be funny in my shit.... These niggaz just mad

Wade one of those intense trolls. Never made a thread and probably says social justice warriors make him sick

...no, your mom was a dirty bitch for walking around the house butt-ass in front of you as a child. Again, as I asked before, was there a man in house? Or just randoms and she had to clean up before they.....”stopped by”?
Cmon you gotta chill out fam. I get that its ya schtick but you not callin anybody moms a dirty bitch in real life without getting ya skull drug so its very corny and pathetic to be sayin that on here, Let alone to a women with such bravado.

To the former member @Dwade206:

If you ever decide to come back with a new account, I did it. Haven't even wiped the crust out my eye yet but your account needed some tightening up

Boxden, Coli, Reddit, and 1000 others sites are very open and accepting to weak niggas with mommy issues and MGTOW wrist bands

This site is not, and personally I'm not, tolerant enough to put up with rage posting against our women

Be blessed King. I hope you wearing ya mask and will be voting come November

-Management

If you ever decides to come back with a new account, I did it. Havent even wiped the crust out my eye yet but your account needed some tightening up

Bodden, Coli, Reddit, and 1000 others sites are very open and accepting to weak niggas with mommy issues and MGTOW wrist bands

This site is not and personally, I'm not tolerant to put up with rage posting against our women

-Management
:aye:

A lot of incels on here that are just mad at women and mad at the world.

Like Du said, yall not even funny.
That would atleast be entertaining to see roasts going back and forth, but yall just negative.

Yall need to get put on time out.
Word.... If the nigga had jokes I might've been like

:ualreadyknow:

"Meek.....I know I ain't gonna let him talk to you like that"

The shit just dumb.

wouldn't be surprised if dude is a reddit/4chan incel cracka lol

All my older female family members used to walk around like that in their home until the kids got to a certain age also. It was like nothing to see bresst and ass growing up. It's definitely a culture thing.

Lol.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

If you ever decides to come back with a new account, I did it. Havent even wiped the crust out my eye yet but your account needed some tightening up

Bodden, Coli, Reddit, and 1000 others sites are very open and accepting to weak niggas with mommy issues and MGTOW wrist bands

This site is not and personally, I'm not tolerant to put up with rage posting against our women

-Management
Now all you have to do is do the same to the mega dudes

Back