Welcome To aBlackWeb

12-Year-Old Fortnite Steamer Gets Banned After His Mom Walked In Azzed Out On Live (She gotta donk)

I thought that was her room because the room itself didn’t look like a kid’s room and why did she go in there I think looking for clothes

either way idc about this they can do what they want

he used to seeing his mom naked so it’s normal. Not that big of a deal

I thought that was her room because the room itself didn’t look like a kid’s room and why did she go in there I think looking for clothes

His momma fine af
Poor kid
He probably hates when his friends come over
Hence his reaction knowing they were on cam

I dated a chick like that, her sons wouldn't bring friends over because she wore relaxed ass clothing at home and she ain't look like nobodys mother her age. Jits would go crazy.

That's y I need to find this bitch I have experience in this department

I use to date a chick who's mama would walk around naked.

1 day I went to go pick her up and she invited inside so I can say hi to her mama. Ole girl was in front of me, so as she stepped down into the den where her folks was sittin, she QUICKLY rushed back up and turned me around.

Apparently her mama was sittin in the den top less, wit her lil bro & sis, and her then husband. She thought she stopped me from seeing. Lil did she know...I'd already caught a glimpse. LOL

Pt57KJA.gif

I regret letting my eyes see them flap jack saggy azzz titties. Smh

My mom used to walk around naked until I was like 10 or 12 idk, fucking gross, I dont wanna see my mom naked at an age so that I can still fucking see that shit!!! I understand it's the human body and its nothing to be ashamed of but not all members of your family actually wanna see your junk hanging out. Have some courtesy for others.

Na she went in his room asking to see the sneakers his pops bought him

My grandfather (rest peacefully) felt the same way, lol. We sexualize the human body here DRAMATICALLY but in African culture this was/is normal.

This is how it works though. When something isn’t normal to people, they shame/judge others for doing it.
What country u from?

Back