Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kandy (sorry to name names) told me there's niggas in there wildn and posting more than dick prints. Cut the shit.

U gonna drop your proof pic here or behind the scenes?

You are so disrespectful stop talking to me and stop begging for nudes

I wonder if I was up in here saying I saw love spread eagle, how fast would she be in here calling me a liar, meanwhile chicity in here went unchecked for almost 50 pages also lying

You are so disrespectful stop talking to me and stop begging for nudes

Sir, i was jk about the nudes. I'm serious about a proof pic.

Post a pic holding a sign with the date and "abw" on it. It can just be a face pic.

I never simped not a single chick on here or been in their inbox. I got nothin to gain here. More than one poster vouching, yall might as well wrap it up.
I said nothing of simpimg,I only mentioned capes. Stop letting your innermost feelings seep into this discussion.

I wonder if I was up in here saying I saw love spread eagle, how fast would she be in here calling me a liar, meanwhile chicity in here went unchecked for almost 50 pages also lying

I didn’t call you a liar
Sir, i was jk about the nudes. I'm serious about a proof pic.

Post a pic holding a sign with the date and "abw" on it. It can just be a face pic.

You first

Why do keep tarnishing my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back