Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Chi-Town B (Vol 9)

Where does he fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason yours had so many replies is because people was telling you how much you suck, you country bumkin faggot

The only reason yours had so many replies is because people was telling you how much you suck, you country bumkin faggot

The shit most them niggas were saying in my thread was jokes you just gullible as shit and try to run w/ anything for ammo.

But everything I said in this thread is the truth

You tried to come in my shit and say interactions with you is what makes me ABW relevant, tried to say I follow all the "cool posters" around like lil bruh when literally the only thing you known for on here is forcing interactions with the mod squad..

giphy.gif

Nigga you aint even wanna come in your own trash ass thread until I commented.

The shit most them niggas were saying in my thread was jokes you just gullible as shit and try to run w/ anything for ammo.

You tried to come in my shit and say interactions with you is what makes me ABW relevant, tried to say I follow all the "cool posters" around like lil bruh when literally the only thing you known for on here is forcing interactions with the mod squad..

giphy.gif

Sheesh

giphy.gif

@Chi-town B fight byke bruh

Here you go again attaching yourself to another superior poster to stay relevant. Beezy must not be online so you can show out and pop your pussy.

Attached yourself to Sion, the nigga from Maryland, the nigga who thinks he's a mutt. How the fuck do you pride yourself on being the lil brother of other niggas who are lil brothers. You had more posts than anyone else in that thread trying to convince yourself that you dont suck.

Here you go again attaching yourself to another superior poster to stay relevant. Beezy must not be online so you can show out and pop your pussy.

Attached yourself to Sion, the nigga from Maryland, the nigga who thinks he's a mutt. How the fuck do you pride yourself on being the lil brother of other niggas who are lil brothers. You had more posts than anyone else in that thread trying to convince yourself that you dont suck.

Nigga this is what you do!!!

:niggaa:

this is your whole gimmick on here!

Its niggas who aint even know who the hell you were until they came here despite you posting w/ them for years & shit the only reason they know you now is cause you attached yourself to the mods

& I dont know why u keep trying to spin up an imaginary beef between me & Beezy cause I called her out for acting retarded lmao

@GrumpyOldGuy got her on ignore cause he aint wanna see that shit. Does this mean he beefing w/ her too nigga?

Mind yours nigga, quit dick riding

How about you stop being a no life having faggot who whole existance is based around being internet famous you no life having fuck nigga...

Dont you ever for one second second think shit is sweet like I wont verbally knock yiur fucking head off nigga

Repsectfully of course...

Last edited:
How about you stop being a no life having foggot who whole existance is based around being internet famous you no life having fuck nigga...

Dont you ever for one second second think shit is sweet like I wont verbally knock yiur fucking head off nigga

Repsectfully of course...

I'll do that when you stop being a country bumkin dick riding jackass.

Nigga this is what you do!!!

:niggaa:

this is your whole gimmick on here!

Its niggas who aint even know who the hell you were until they came here despite you posting w/ them for years & shit the only reason they know you now is cause you attached yourself to the mods

& I dont know why u keep trying to spin up an imaginary beef between me & Beezy cause I called her out for acting retarded lmao

@GrumpyOldGuy got her on ignore cause he aint wanna see that shit. Does this mean he beefing w/ her too nigga?

Cause it all started when I called you out for getting involved in her fight, here you are a month later can't let it go. You stay coming up with ways to interact with me, shit that ain't got nothing to do with me you name dropping. We all know tomorrow, next week, next month into next year I will still be on your mind. That's how you stay relevant when all your posts suck.

I'll do that when you stop being a country bumkin dick riding jackass.

You callme a bumpkin but you a nigga that listens to del the funky homo whilst wearing a gunit wifebeater plotting on how to take down an e-click while ignoring your fake family...

Again...

Said with the utmost respect brother

Cause it all started when I called you out for getting involved in her fight, here you are a month later can't let it go. You stay coming up with ways to interact with me, shit that ain't got nothing to do with me you name dropping. We all know tomorrow, next week, next month into next year I will still be on your mind. That's how you stay relevant when all your posts suck.

Nah nigga

I just gave my honest opinion and now you mad

:ghost:

does my statement not hold true?

are the reactions not rolling in now? are we not almost at page 3 now that I showed up?

You callme a bumpkin but you a nigga that listens to del the funky homo whilst wearing a gunit wifebeater plotting on how to take down an e-click while ignoring your fake family...

Again...

Said with the utmost respect brother

Oh no, the same lie you got me. That's all you ever do. Stay in the background nigga, it's where you do best

Nah nigga

I just gave my honest opinion and now you mad

:ghost:

does my statement not hold true?

are the reactions not rolling in now? are we not almost at page 3 now that I showed up?

Now the he mad shtick, but you're the one following me around so who's really in their feelings for the last month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back