Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Chi-Town B (Vol 9)

Where does he fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's made a name for himself here. Never knew he was on the IC or saw a post from him that I remember. Far as the ABW I would said he's a top 25 poster

Hate him or love him, he gets computers putin. #s speak for themself.

top 10

The boy quite an engima. Sometimes he needs the help of some other players, sometimes he stands on his own. Not matter what he gonna show up and show out. He says he don't care and plays the game emotionless but anyone with eyes can see the game means a lot to him. He just wanted a chip and didn't even care how he got it. And he everywhere on the court. Loved and hated by his enemies. Hell loved and hated by his peers, if you cant say nothing else, hes proven he's thrives in this ABW game. For better or for worse

Kevin Durant- #2

Posts consistently Sometimes very trash
Makes a lot of threads even when some flop
Active in everything that goes on
Repetitive posting and stays in the same arguments when he cares deep down about the site

Top 15

Nah he would be top 5 cuz he active but i never agree with him so he top 15. His war with Kandy is good and bad

Gotta give the brotha Top 10.

Dislike him all you want...the brotha is the epitome of...

2di0v1y.gif

Brotha be having folks typin paragraphs and movin pages debating wit him. Damn the ignore button. Lol!

He consistently posts regardless. That tells you he's all in on this ABW ride. Props

Hes the bitch of the top 10 and everybody hes ever argued wit helped him secure that position

If you were to take them away then he'd slip down to like #48 real shit

just look at this thread struggling to get off page one with out our help

take away them assist and what we got?

that niggas dookie plain and simple..

:js4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back