Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Usher doesn't have enough "pop/hip-hop hits" to pull off a Super Bowl performance.”

Usher stole the Black Eyed Peas show from them when he guest starred like 10 years ago.

FOH. Usher got MORE than enough. I foresee him highlighting a show within the next 3-5 SBs.

View attachment 1023999

Considering he still dropping chart topping and Grammy nominated albums and hits, I think it's suffice to safe you in the minority

I know that...i also know that sales doesn’t always equal quality. So he can still have hits because he's got a dedicated fan base. That don't mean the shit is still good or showing his actual talent though

When Chris can sit still and sing like Usher did on that Tiny Desk then you can clown his vocals. Chris Brown cracks like hes going through puberty again without that autotune if he's singing live now. Smoking done killed his vocal chords
Bro got a speech impediment on top of all that

When Chris can sit still and sing like Usher did on that Tiny Desk then you can clown his vocals. Chris Brown cracks like hes going through puberty again without that autotune if he's singing live now. Smoking done killed his vocal chords
playstation-gaming.gif

I'm not gonna let you get me in my emotions today bro....

Back