Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Usher doesn't have enough "pop/hip-hop hits" to pull off a Super Bowl performance.”

Nah. I actually still listen to his first 2 albums. Theyre that good of quality. But since hes spent the past decade trying to decide if he wants to be a rapper or singer and thus making subpar r&b music because of that his shit has fallen off quality wise greatly outside of a couple songs
tenor (2).gif

Considering he still dropping chart topping and Grammy nominated albums and hits, I think it's suffice to safe you in the minority

And I apologize for bringing CB into the convo. As asinine as it is to think Usher can't carry a halftime show, I immediately thought of who I'd rather see than him up there 🤷🏿‍♂️

Give me Usher in a smaller venue any day of the week. I've no doubt he killing that Vegas residency every show

Reactions: GNS
And I apologize for bringing CB into the convo. As asinine as it is to think Usher can't carry a halftime show, I immediately thought of who I'd rather see than him up there 🤷🏿‍♂️

Give me Usher in a smaller venue any day of the week. I've no doubt he killing that Vegas residency every show

he been doing that shit since like 2021 sooo.... yeah

Nah. I actually still listen to his first 2 albums. Theyre that good of quality. But since hes spent the past decade trying to decide if he wants to be a rapper or singer and thus making subpar r&b music because of that his shit has fallen off quality wise greatly outside of a couple songs

His first album really is a throwback.

It’s bout time for a Jay Z performance. But will never happen since Roc Nation puts together the performances. Maybe get Wayne and company or a Dungeon Family set would be dope but that’ll probably never happen either because of Dre 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back