Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll “These women are predators"

Are these Women Predators for dating younger Men ?

• Total voters
Women are groomed to prefer older men.

Back in the day it was as young as puberty, that's OD..... But once they 20-21... It's really a non-issue regardless of gender imo
They are not groomed. It’s biological to want men with more resources

That’s across the animal spectrum

Them dudes use them women just like them women use them dudes.

It’s very rare they end up staying with them once each party got their “use” out of each other.

I'd kinda question it. That's a big enough gap where y'all really don't have shared experiences. At this point in my life I'm kinda big on that. I ain't trying to be out here like "damn, remember when..." and she don't "remember when..." 'cause she wasn't old enough to have experienced whatever it was.

Plus, if you're 40 years old with a 20 year old kid, in your scenario that 20 year old could conceivably date that 30 year old.

Oh I get it but I’m just saying a 6 to 10 year difference over 30 isn’t the same as 23 to 33

Them dudes be messing with certain women older or younger or same age because the women know the game and play it well.

When it comes to athletes all parties know that the dude going to be fucking around while traveling from city to city for half a year.

Each person plays their part and not fighting/arguing about it.

Both sides get what they want in most cases

Last edited:
Oh I get it but I’m just saying a 6 to 10 year difference over 30 isn’t the same as 23 to 33

It is, just think about it. Let's say you're 40, she's 30. You experienced the entirety of the 90's growing up, came of age in the early-mid 00s. You remember when "Laffy Taffy" was the shit, you remember Friendster and Myspace at it's peak. You can also remember a time when Friday night with the crew meant 4 man Goldeneye on the N64. You remember when people danced in clubs. Prolly watched Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, SWAT Cats, Gargoyles, and Batman TAS after school.

And she did none of that. She didn't exist for the first part of the 90's, and was entirely too young for the rest of it. All she remembers is internet=social media where you can remember a time when it didn't exist and even when it did exist, it wasn't that important. You remember cellphones before the iphone and android, she won't. You prolly remember Saturday morning cartoons, not her.

And there's a lot you would have experienced at 40 that she wouldn't have at 30. You can actually say a lot of shit and have to catch yourself 'cause she wasn't even born to know anything about it.

It's better at a 6 year gap, at least at that point there's going to be some overlap in life experiences but that's probably about as far as I'd be wiling to push it.

Back