Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll “These women are predators"

Are these Women Predators for dating younger Men ?

• Total voters
I mean fam, imagine me being 27, famous as a basketball player, got a damn near 300 mil contract, and still date a 43 year old. Its crazy. I aint blaming the women.

Except for the Jalen Green one. At 21 he responsible for his own decisions but also still young enough to be manipulated. Still his fault but gets more leeway from me.

Last edited:
You listening to a loud minority man. Dudes been dating chicks 10-15 years younger than them with no backlash for a long time.

Nah, it's always been creepy when dudes do that shit, and there have always been people that have been vocal about it.

Honestly, I really didn't give a shit until I had daughters. The older they got, the more I started to realize just how creepy that shit really is, which then spilled over into looking sideways at the older broads I dated when I was 18-20.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Nah, it's always been creepy when dudes do that shit, and there have always been people that have been vocal about it.

Honestly, I really didn't give a shit until I had daughters. The older they got, the more I started to realize just how creepy that shit really is, which then spilled over into looking sideways at the older broads I dated when I was 18-20.

But 40 year old dating a 30 year old ain’t creepy

But 40 year old dating a 30 year old ain’t creepy

I'd kinda question it. That's a big enough gap where y'all really don't have shared experiences. At this point in my life I'm kinda big on that. I ain't trying to be out here like "damn, remember when..." and she don't "remember when..." 'cause she wasn't old enough to have experienced whatever it was.

Plus, if you're 40 years old with a 20 year old kid, in your scenario that 20 year old could conceivably date that 30 year old.

I'd kinda question it. That's a big enough gap where y'all really don't have shared experiences. At this point in my life I'm kinda big on that. I ain't trying to be out here like "damn, remember when..." and she don't "remember when..." 'cause she wasn't old enough to have experienced whatever it was.

Plus, if you're 40 years old with a 20 year old kid, in your scenario that 20 year old could conceivably date that 30 year old.

That's my main thing when it comes to these age gaps. After a certain point a person has to intentionally be hanging around places with younger people and it's just like "why are you as a 40 year old kicking it in the same spots/interacting as a 20 year old?"

That's my main thing when it comes to these age gaps. After a certain point a person has to intentionally be hanging around places with younger people and it's just like "why are you as a 40 year old kicking it in the same spots/interacting as a 20 year old?"

Even the 40 year old with a 30 year old, what spots do you frequent full of 30 year olds at that age??? You still going to the club or something? Yeen graduated to lounges with live acts, food, and jazz yet?

Young and dumb Grown men getting picked off by veteran groupie whores!!

These women are doing the same thing men do to young women, they just don’t want kids.

Young athletes like Jalen are getting targeted way more today. Lamelo was younger when that chick got him. It's nasty and them hoes are shameless.
even tho I agree BUT them chicks didn't rape these fools them dumb niggas saw a phat ass and tits and got hypnotized into a lifetime of debt and headaches. I really can't understand how these young dummies keep falling for it.

Back