Welcome To aBlackWeb

“The fake house”

I strive to keep the public spaces clean in my house. (Kitchen, hall bathrooms, family room, etc)

Its hard tho. I have two toddlers and a teenager at the house lol

My youngest just turned 5 and he in his hot wheels stage. They got a playroom but this dude has a hot wheels track and cars in every room of the house seems like lol

Totally depends on if my daughter is here. During my weeks with her, shit is cluttered with toys and clothes and shoes and shit from the time she wakes up to the time she goes to sleep, when I clean it all up and get ready to do the shit all over again the next day.

During the weeks I don't have her, shit is pretty tidy for the most part. Except my son's room. His shit is a disaster 80% of the time.

I generally keep my house clean my office, the kitchen, living room and all the bathrooms. Ok real quick how many of y'all make your bed up when you get up in the morning?

Almost never. Mainly 'cause I'mma get back in it at least two more times before I get off work at 6pm.

I don't expect this from military folks or veterans.

It's ingrained in us to keep stuff squared away.

My home is clean but looks like we live here. You may see laundry on the couch on a random day or a few things on the bar. We keep the kitchen the cleanest. My house is always clean enough for guests though. Now, it’s a different story when you go upstairs. My son is a slob. So don’t go up there without me knowing.

My mom and Gram has/had undiagnosed OCD, so it's been drilled into me to keep a clean and organized house. Plus I'm one of those people who don't use their living room that much, so it stays company ready...

Not even gonna lie.

House is a mess right now.

Never truly realized......or appreciated........how much my mom did to maintain the house until a few years after she passed.

Having kids are weird.. shit was a mess most of their lives

Now they old enough to clean, my shit better be spotless when I come home at night or else I'm dragging niggaz outta bed 🧐
This my thing, go at your own pace as long as it's done before I get home

Back