Welcome To aBlackWeb

“The fake house”

Rubato

it only matters to us
Is your house typically clean enough to have company over at a moment’s notice or are you normal? If you’re normal, how long are you generally able to keep the fake house intact after your guests leave?

I usually keeps my first 2 floors clean. Basement and first floor where people enter in. Especially the kitchen. My bedroom is a bit messy if im single. When im dating or have a girl, it stays clean.

My shit ain't bad, but certain areas are cluttered, like the office area of my living room. The kitchen... Well, I'm good for throwing hot water and dish soap in a pot and "letting it soak". Counters get a lil cluttered if I don't put the spices I was using back up. My bedroom is usually on fuck, but that's 'cause my recording shit is in there and it's in a constant state of flux.

However, if someone is falling through and they give me about 30 min-1hr notice, I'll have the shit looking nice... Except my office space in the living rom, folks just gotta understand that one.

My house clean. When I single, it was clean. Now im married, cleaner. Not a week goes by unless some shit going down where the house dont get a full cleaning, including when I was single. The little robot vacuum runs in every room daily outside that.

I need my air to be dust free as possible.

My mom and Gram has/had undiagnosed OCD, so it's been drilled into me to keep a clean and organized house. Plus I'm one of those people who don't use their living room that much, so it stays company ready...

I generally keep my house clean my office, the kitchen, living room and all the bathrooms. Ok real quick how many of y'all make your bed up when you get up in the morning?

Yea I always kept my space clean before I moved out and after. Single or not.

Having a child tho....
View attachment 1283523
FACTS!! Especially when they're toddlers. They just want put shit everywhere lol.
I generally keep my house clean my office, the kitchen, living room and all the bathrooms. Ok real quick how many of y'all make your bed up when you get up in the morning?
I do, except on Sundays because I usually get back in it

Back