Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED “The Absent Black Father”

test
Guys we're getting off topic.....and yea I hate that shit too.

Anyway when it comes to Chicago it's "where are the black fathers"

When it comes to school shootings, pedophilia, incest, domestic terrorism, heroin and whatever other crimes cacs dominate it's 🙈

Never heard "where are the cac fathers" in my life

Thats why this is so shocking. Not only charging the parents but convicting one. Never thought that would happen

When it comes to school shootings, pedophilia, incest, domestic terrorism, heroin and whatever other crimes cacs dominate it's 🙈

Yeah you right. Like for instance I always get the oh you're such a great father because I regularly volunteer at my kids school. But I can see it in their eyes and hear it in their voices. I don't hear them say that to any of the other cracka fathers that volunteer.

This is old. I've been saying it for years, but I ain't mad at it being brought up again since people are still pushing the same false narrative.

I think part of the reason why the narrative is so pervasive is because of the continued disproportionate poverty experience by black people and the disproportionate violence committed by the youth. The latter being the biggest culprit. Data also shows most of the black youth that have problem with the law are fatherless. The problem is the assumption that those kids represent the majority of black children and that the majority of black fathers are producing kids like that.

The perception of black men is all messed up. People think most black men have tons of kids by several different baby mamas. I believe the most recent data shows that less than 50% of black men even have children.

Thats why this is so shocking. Not only charging the parents but convicting one. Never thought that would happen

I dunno if you know anything about it or followed the trial at all...but yeah, shorty definitely needs to be in jail. And I usually feel otherwise about this specific issue. But na, she was out of pocket.

I feel like many many many white dudes are terrible dads too. I know all groups of men have issues with dad but white folks take the cake.

They there lol

They just don't give a shit

Cac Dad: hey son, how was school today
Cac son: I hate it there. I don't wanna go back

Cac Dad:~looks at the stack of gun magazines and posters... Well son, there's always tomorrow. Mom says supper will be ready at 6

lol bruh don’t let them be a coach. First time I heard about child abuse was this red neck baseball coach confederate flag type. Son played Tee ball and missed something and dad slapped fire from him.

I don’t think the culture has caught up to the reality of the black community.

This is why when the reality matched the culture. We got the same depictions of the community from very creative and talented people, across the board.

But as time has progressed, you may have noticed, the more creative and intelligent the artist. The less the depictions of their lives and creations, match the old reality of what we used to be used to seeing.

Their music and or creations are more evolved. But you also see, that the only depictions that match the old reality are only coming from untalented people.

Because they are who they are because they are stuck in a reality that is now the minority and not the majority. And talent, intellect, and creation doesn’t manifest there, because it’s actually hard to be that multifaceted of an individual

And stay at the bottom, it’s almost impossible, the only way you stay at the bottom is by actively making yourself stay there.

Thats why you see a lot of people that have a bunch of opportunities making bone head life decisions and it’s almost astonishing to see, because we all collectively know, that you don’t have to be that way.

When before, being that way was the only way that you could be..feel me?

To be a bad father nowadays, you almost have to make an effort to be one.

But my biggest irritation with this is that a lotta people in the schools still will assume there's not a man in the house every time a black boy act up.

I'm positive as shit. He has a positive black role model, the kids just being an asshole

But my biggest irritation with this is that a lotta people in the schools still will assume there's not a man in the house every time a black boy act up.

I'm positive as shit. He has a positive black role model, the kids just being an asshole

That happens sometimes, try as we might.

I grew up with my father and (as far as I know) a lotta the dudes I went to school and church with had a man in the house, too.

That was just normal.

Absentee fathers wasn’t a thing.

Back