Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Sex Symbols” U Never Found Sexy

Nigga, I am not white.

Being a sex symbol depends also about how the media and/or public opiniom portrays you. Both medias and the white public opinion used to portray Evangeline Lily and Melania Devil as sex symbols, in spite having geniunely none of the qualities (especially Melania) .

The title of this thread is "Sex Symbols you don't find sexy" . Not "Black Sex Symbols you don't find sexy" . Deal with the casual oddities or just click on the ignore button.
Your answer has nothing to do with my question. All those words for nothing from this simpleton.

Fam, you also said Ally McBeal and some broad named Melissa and a pale red head WERE sexy.:hedidit:
Look at my posts fam, I explicitly said they ain’t sexy but I would fuck for the given reasons. For MC it was because I like her body type, I like thick chubby women and she got an hour glass shape for a big woman. For CF..and I’m going offa Ally Mcbeal CF, I said it’s cause of her big innocent sexy eyes. That’s a thing for me. I never called them sexy I said I would fuck.

For Beyoncé, I’m sorry fam, she looks like she would be a boring fuck, and her souless eyes are a huge turn off for me. Now if y’all wanna fuck, aye make..it’s all good. As I said she is beautiful but I neither find her sexy, nor have I had any inclination of wanting to fuck her. Now if she beat down my door and busted in, in panties and a t shirt, I’d dog it down cause it’s right there. But do I proactively wanna fuck..nah

Mans really been in here like

1KwefK.gif

5n61.gif

This what we doing tonight?
tenor.gif

Ok...
You said I looked like this
Know what @Kandy...ever since I gained access to the VIP area and seen ur none Snapchat emoji or whateva pic.

I've been plaque by the thought that u look soooo familiar and I couldn't figure out why.

Then it hit me
View attachment 11020

U resemble da crazy black girl from cat fish

No diss, not sayin ya weave that bad or ur gums that big

Back