Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY “Rules” you realized were BS as you grew up

Keep it a buck. When you see people you don't recognize in the pool area, you be like 'I've never seen you before. Do you live here?'?
I would never know because so many folks is moving to the community.

But if they can get in they live there. Nobody driving to our neighborhood to come use our pool.

But when I was in apartments, it’s always folks that didn’t live there in them ruining shit

At a place I was working this legit 100% happened. My boss was next to me and he got a call from somebody trying to hire soembody who left the company....man i had to sit there and listen to this man slander the ex coworker to his possible future employer for 2 mins straighr. Zero 2 week notice was brought up and extra shit I know probably wasnt true..

Yeah how you leave a company can come back to bite you. Dude left last August for a new position with another company. He did give his 2 weeks but he tried to be slick and put in PTO for the last week on a Sunday evening and then just didn't show up after that. Turns out their new job/company wasn't what they thought it would be so they tried to apply back to their old position like a month later and when the application came through there was legit laughs and a "he must be out his fucking mind" commentary made from more than one person who is in control of new hires.

Yeah how you leave a company can come back to bite you. Dude left last August for a new position with another company. He did give his 2 weeks but he tried to be slick and put in PTO for the last week on a Sunday evening and then just didn't show up after that. Turns out their new job/company wasn't what they thought it would be so they tried to apply back to their old position like a month later and when the application came through there was legit laughs and a "he must be out his fucking mind" commentary made from more than one person who is in control of new hires.
Damn. Lol

Thats why I never left a job without putting in a proper 2 week notice. Its the respectable way of handling things for your jobs side to be prepared and time to fill and keeping a good face card incase you ever circle back.

Depends on where you live. The company i work for has pool passes that can only be given to residents at some properties and others have the pool key fob access only which is only given to residents. So no you can't just go onto any apartment property and go into their pool.
Yeah I meant solely the ones that use a gate code for access, which is how it’s been at every complex I’ve stayed at

Damn. Lol

Thats why I never left a job without putting in a proper 2 week notice. Its the respectable way of handling things for your jobs side to be prepared and time to fill and keeping a good face card incase you ever circle back.

Depending on what industry you work in and where it's not hard at all for one company to reach out directly to another for information on a former employee. It never made sense to leave a job on bad terms because you never know when you might run into one of those people again

:cont:

Black ppl are not obligated to support the democrats, especially considering how anti black the Biden administration is and will be if given another term

That’s some hating shit …. Most companies will to confirm that you indeed worked there but not the reason for you leaving

It all depends on who the person is that answer that call. Some people take you leaving a bad job VERY personal and hate on you when it comes time to that reference part. Some managers understand that you had another opportunity to move and don’t take it personal

My answer is- Having one stable girl is not enough. As a youngster I thought having multiple women was a manly thing to do. Turns out it was a self esteem thing and I sought external validation from these extra women.

Damn. Lol

I’ve dipped out mad quick if I knew it was a job I didn’t care about. New job can call n ask em. Fuck em, they can say what they want. I’ll explain myself

It all depends on who the person is that answer that call. Some people take you leaving a bad job VERY personal and hate on you when it comes time to that reference part. Some managers understand that you had another opportunity to move and don’t take it personal
Kinda hard to say anything "good" about someone who left under unfavorable conditions

Like I find it hard to imagine a person who carried themselves with a certain level of high professionalism gonna just say fuck it at the end and stop coming to work.

Usually people who do that are shit employees anyway.

Also, giving two weeks notice can also help transition in between pay periods assuming the new/old jobs are on similar or different pay schedules.

Ain't nobody trying to miss a check if they don't have to trying to start in the middle of a pay period

Last edited:
Back