Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY “Rules” you realized were BS as you grew up

Rubato

it only matters to us
You don’t have to actually stay at that apt complex to use their pool, and every pool has the same gate code

You don’t really have to give 2 weeks notice unless you think you might reapply to that same employer in the future

What else?

If you walk with a stroll people know not to fuck with you.

Quite a few people got shot “proving” they are as hard as their stroll

You don’t have to actually stay at that apt complex to use their pool, and every pool has the same gate code

You don’t really have to give 2 weeks notice unless you think you might reapply to that same employer in the future

What else?
So what you thought would happen if you didn’t give a two week notice? You thought them niggas held you hostage and didn’t let you quit?

Depends on where you live. The company i work for has pool passes that can only be given to residents at some properties and others have the pool key fob access only which is only given to residents. So no you can't just go onto any apartment property and go into their pool.
I don’t live in apartments but my neighborhood has a bunch of pools setup for the community and you have to have the app and the only way to get the code for the gate is to be a resident and have your information on file with the HOA.

I thought future employers would call them for info and they would bad mouth me
At a place I was working this legit 100% happened. My boss was next to me and he got a call from somebody trying to hire soembody who left the company....man i had to sit there and listen to this man slander the ex coworker to his possible future employer for 2 mins straighr. Zero 2 week notice was brought up and extra shit I know probably wasnt true..

At a place I was working this legit 100% happened. My boss was next to me and he got a call from somebody trying to hire soembody who left the company....man i had to sit there and listen to this man slander the ex coworker to his possible future employer for 2 mins straighr. Zero 2 week notice was brought up and extra shit I know probably wasnt true..
That’s some hating shit …. Most companies will to confirm that you indeed worked there but not the reason for you leaving

Back